ilovecats

ilovecats

Empty Husk
Feb 1, 2023
I've lost all hope. I can't see a reason to keep living. I've been desperately trying to recover but I can't. There's nothing pushing me to keep living. My life is getting better at the moment, won some money from a national exercise firm contest, I finally finished paying for some things so now I can afford more and got informed that I will get to see my mother this summer after 6 years, but I can't be happy about these. I just don't care. I feel like I'm going insane. I've been focusing all my life to finding a way to be happy, but now I realized that it wont fix my problem. Even if I'll be happy, I will feel the need to ctb because I have nothing to live for. I feel like just laying on the ground and rotting away.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, Outandproud, missingpeace and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be tiring feeling trapped in that situation but anyway I wish you the best. At least in my case there could never be anything that could possibly make existence worth enduring.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
That is the situation that I have found myself in because of the passage of time - I have only reasons to die - then suicide should not be difficult.

No reason to live

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and SMmetalhead36