Student
Aug 23, 2019
that's it. I'm terminal in the mental health sense and I can't do anything except rot and cry. I can barely get myself to eat. This is on medication, by the way. My last psychiatrist dropped me when I told her she had to change something. She accused me of exaggerating my symptoms because I felt fine on this med combo 5 months ago. I've been to the hospital already. I have resentment in my heart for everyone around me and I think it's partially because I have to keep going through this for them. So they don't get upset. What I'm doing isn't living, this isn't a life. It hasn't been for a long time and it's not fair that I have to keep living like this just so everyone else can stay comfortable. I wish I could make them feel what I feel for just a minute, maybe they could understand why I can't do this anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: floralheaddress, geraldofrivia, Aim and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful and tiring what you are going through, it's so cruel how some people just invalidate the suffering that other people go through. But anyway I wish you the best, it's certainly understandable just wishing to be free from this existence.

• Love
Reactions: 134340
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
i understand. i feel like i will never have a quality of life due to my illnesses. its so hard to weigh what is worth it to suffer through and what isnt. the mental health system is so flawed, pretty much everywhere. what horrible and unprofessional behavior. your suffering is real and you deserve that help.

• Love
Reactions: 134340 and Hollowman
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I understand very much how you feel., i feel exacly the same way. It almost feels like being trapped, very not fun!

• Love
Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
that's it. I'm terminal in the mental health sense and I can't do anything except rot and cry. I can barely get myself to eat. This is on medication, by the way. My last psychiatrist dropped me when I told her she had to change something. She accused me of exaggerating my symptoms because I felt fine on this med combo 5 months ago. I've been to the hospital already. I have resentment in my heart for everyone around me and I think it's partially because I have to keep going through this for them. So they don't get upset. What I'm doing isn't living, this isn't a life. It hasn't been for a long time and it's not fair that I have to keep living like this just so everyone else can stay comfortable. I wish I could make them feel what I feel for just a minute, maybe they could understand why I can't do this anymore.
A doctor that doesn't trust their patient, who had no reason to lie, isn't a person I would entrust my life into.
Please consider looking for a new psychiatrist.
It may take some time, but I think your quality of life will improve just a bit more when you find one that fully listens and trusts you.

• Love
Reactions: 134340 and Hollowman
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
If the people around us could experience what it's like they'd understand but unfortunately they can't (lucky them) sorry about the psychiatrist, the majority of them are worthless.

• Love