• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ADHDloser

ADHDloser

Peaceful Death
Mar 5, 2024
I was thinking of ctbing with H2S, but I have no secluded place to do it. I feel hopeless. I just want to die, man... I have tried searching for SN or any other chemicals, but no luck. I feel trapped and useless.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, thebelljarrr, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you feel so trapped. You're not useless and you don't deserve to suffer. šŸ«‚

• Love
Reactions: ADHDloser
indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
I was thinking of ctbing with H2S, but I have no secluded place to do it. I feel hopeless. I just want to die, man... I have tried searching for SN or any other chemicals, but no luck. I feel trapped and useless.
yh man feel the same way thought benzos and alcohol would take me out then through this forum found out they wont work, it sucks weeks just passing when all you want to do is not wake up

• Hugs
Reactions: ADHDloser