• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LuNa23

LuNa23

Feb 22, 2020
Ive been suicidal and tired it before a good couple of times.. and i still want to. but the thing that truly is troubling me is the fact that the only thing holding me back is the one person in this world who i truly love. they love me back too and i know it. im frozen. if i continue this fucking life soon, ill break. and only worse things can go on from there. if i do it, im leaving behind the one person who gives me life a reason to exist. i just.. im tired, i have random panic attacks throughout the day, i always feel sick to the gut. i cant continue this anymore. but i dont know what to do about them..

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing and Final Escape
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Ive been suicidal and tired it before a good couple of times.. and i still want to. but the thing that truly is troubling me is the fact that the only thing holding me back is the one person in this world who i truly love. they love me back too and i know it. im frozen. if i continue this fucking life soon, ill break. and only worse things can go on from there. if i do it, im leaving behind the one person who gives me life a reason to exist. i just.. im tired, i have random panic attacks throughout the day, i always feel sick to the gut. i cant continue this anymore. but i dont know what to do about them..

If your name is actually Luna, then I would ask you not to end your life. We need more Lunas in the world....beautiful name like that.

Reactions: Spitfire
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Hey, Luna. I'm sorry things are so hard for you.
Would you mind sharing what is making life so unbearable for you? Maybe there is some other way to get relief from all the suffering.

Reactions: Thinking, Deleted member 4993 and Spitfire
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It's a tough spot to be in. I have nobody to stick around for but when I did I was still suicidal often. Now would be the ideal place and time to ctb but yet it's still hard when u get right down to it. I figured I would wait until I literally cannot manage anything anymore. So far I can still kinda manage and sometimes I have ok days vs bad days. If the things I need become inaccessible I figured I will be ready since then my freedom is totally gone anyway and I've got nobody, no support network.

• Hugs
Reactions: GrumpyFrog
LuNa23

LuNa23

Feb 22, 2020
Hey, Luna. I'm sorry things are so hard for you.
Would you mind sharing what is making life so unbearable for you? Maybe there is some other way to get relief from all the suffering.
im sorry for the late response. ive been going through alot recently and i havent had the mental strength to go on here often. from as far as i can remember, i dont know what true happiness is. this wonderful thing that seems to be powering up everyone around me.its all just empty and meaningless.i think everyone would srsly be better off with me gone. i feel like im lying to myself about this person only to keep me going. i just, im running away from all of my problems. and soon im going to run out of energy and have to make a choice, fast, before they catch up to me.

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Hi @LuNa23 , welcome.

What problems are you running away from? With help, could they be solved?

Reactions: GrumpyFrog
LuNa23

LuNa23

Feb 22, 2020
Hi @LuNa23 , welcome.

What problems are you running away from? With help, could they be solved?
no. it all rly comes down to 2 options. i attempt to ctb tmr or do in in a couple months time when i mentally just break.idk whats a better option tho.. i also need to get some guts too. would partial suspension from a window with a 30mm width belt do the job?

Last edited: