butterscotch

butterscotch

Apr 20, 2020
i found a good rope to use for suicide. it can support my (disgusting, heavy) weight...i think.

but the issue is that i can barely think of anything i could use as a support/anchor.
ceiling is flat, doors and closet shelves are definitely not strong enough. i need to be able to use as much force as i can, or i know i won't go unconscious.

a tree, for example, would work. the thing is, something outside like that is public (high risk of being caught, dead or alive) and straight up uncomfortable to me. i just want to do it in my own home, with zero eyeballs in my direction.

i'm at a loss. i could order the rope right now, but if there's nowhere to hang it...

if it was partial suspension, could it be extremely low? maybe near floor-level? i see no reason it couldn't.

blabbering over. i just wanted to vent, i know nobody can answer these stupid questions. i should sleep

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: adam, lobster salad, bob mcbob and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Same situation, shit can be hard. ;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Do you have an attic or cellar?

butterscotch

butterscotch

Apr 20, 2020
Same situation, shit can be hard. ;-;
if i could, i would drill some of those dirt cheap metal support things into the ceiling, and hang off those.
but the sound of an f'ing drill might, yknow, alert everyone else i live with. and if i don't do it then and there, they'll see those things in the ceiling and probably figure out.

i swear, the suicide methods online are written assuming you live alone and have tons of money
Do you have an attic or cellar?
nope. these are apartments

Reactions: lobster salad
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
And if you try to rent a room with beams?

butterscotch

butterscotch

Apr 20, 2020
And if you try to rent a room with beams?
i have zero income currently, just spare change. nothing like that is an option.
Maybe the carotid method with tourniquet would be an alternative ?
i tried that so hard, with various wires and such. it gives the same effect as my past partial suspension attempts, growing pressure in my head but still conscious.
i'm fat, i think that makes it way harder to get the carotid artery.

Last edited:
butterscotch

butterscotch

Apr 20, 2020
Especially when someone is fat a tourniquet might be better, than a wire or rope. Or a different method, such as barbecue.
i tightened the tourniquets so hard, many times the wire would snap into pieces and i'd have a red ring around my neck. i don't know what i could do differently with that method. the wire slips down from under my (fat) chin, and the tighter it gets, the more it hurts. but i'm desperate. i'll try the damn method again. maybe i should buy something for it.

K

kukukoko

May 18, 2019
Not totally free but there are many different kinds of pull up bars, can be probably bought used for 10-20 bucks. There are those you have to screw into the ceiling, but also which can be hanged onto the door. Also there are those you have to screw between door frames. all of them should be able to hold the weight.

Attachments

• e2xternal-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    e2xternal-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 3
  • ex2ternal-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    ex2ternal-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 3
  • external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    532.6 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: butterscotch
butterscotch

butterscotch

Apr 20, 2020
Did you use an original tourniquet (as available on amazon) or something else ?
one of those tourniquets they sell? i was just eyeing those...should i get one? they're cheap.
Not totally free but there are many different kinds of pull up bars, can be probably bought used for 10-20 bucks. There are those you have to screw into the ceiling, but also which can be hanged onto the door. Also there are those you have to screw between door frames. all of them should be able to hold the weight.
thank you, i'm kinda interested in those that could be hung on the door...