honkpilleddoomer

honkpilleddoomer

The living envies the dead.
Feb 23, 2023
Everything feels like a crisis, I have nothing more than a high school passing certificate and no funds to further educate myself . Been working in a menial shop assistant job for a year. No chance of any upward mobility, the future looks bleak in this indian shithole country. I can't even kill myself because my parents would have no one to support them.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thewalkingdread, jessisme, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I'm in the UK and "upward mobility" is increasingly not a thing for most of us either.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I am truly sorry for your suffering. I hope you can find a way out of it and soon.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Krisis
honkpilleddoomer

honkpilleddoomer

The living envies the dead.
Feb 23, 2023
I'm in the UK and "upward mobility" is increasingly not a thing for most of us either.
Atleast there's a work life balance and human dignity, I work 15 hours a day 7 days a week.

• Hugs
Reactions: jessisme and Old Friend
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
It's a truly evil world we live in when we have to become wage-slaves to pay for things that should be free.
In days long gone as hunter- gatherers we could live for free and money didnt exist.
It's unreal how enslaved humanity has become.

ssadbrownie

ssadbrownie

Oct 20, 2023
Everything feels like a crisis, I have nothing more than a high school passing certificate and no funds to further educate myself . Been working in a menial shop assistant job for a year. No chance of any upward mobility, the future looks bleak in this indian shithole country. I can't even kill myself because my parents would have no one to support them.
"" indian shithole country""
-is this a racist thing?