Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I may all ready posted sum like this on here before if i have sorry folks . Well as the title says i know longer have any faith in anyone these days they just seem to be looking out for them selfs and sod every one else i see it a lot more in the younger ones all me me me . I know they sum good ones in they but they get lost in a sea of shellfishness dred what this world got to look like when they grow up in 10 or 20 years you know i be glad to be out of it soon i hope to any way . I know its just not the kids but adults are just as bad well most of them they sum good ones about. But they rare as rocking horse shit the way we are goind well most likely wipe ower selfs out . Best thing really the the world can fix it's self and be then it can be a nice place to live for the next generation of people. But then i be long gone just dust in the wind . But as for now sum thing needs to happen soon to thin us out this world can not handell this most of folks in the world . Well i sorry if i up set any one with this post that was no intended it me have a rant blow of sum steam. Night night one and all :D

• Love
Reactions: dyingtodie, StillWaiting and Ambie