HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Since some weaks I have nightmares in which I try suicide methods and fail and my family finds me and then the dream ends, this makes me scared and makes me think if I kill myself I am in an infinite death loop of suicide but always surviving and waking up again and doing another method and waking up again and everything is not real

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: katagiri83, Rogue Proxy, jemetire and 1 other person
Shaylla1998

Shaylla1998

Jul 9, 2023
This is your mind or survival instinct playing tricks on you, attempting to dissuade you from CTB. I wouldn't let this minor inconvenience discourage me from pursuing my plans of attaining eternal rest.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
This is your mind or survival instinct playing tricks on you, attempting to dissuade you from CTB. I wouldn't let this minor inconvenience discourage me from pursuing my plans of attaining eternal rest.
I didn't practice swb because of this, I was scared I would feel like in the dreams if I succeed but I will do it later

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be so horrible having those nightmares, failing suicide is certainly what I fear, I just find it so cruel how we are denied a guaranteed way to just instantly leave in peace but I very strongly just believe we cease existing after this.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
It must be so horrible having those nightmares, failing suicide is certainly what I fear, I just find it so cruel how we are denied a guaranteed way to just instantly leave in peace but I very strongly just believe we cease existing after this.
Dumb human brain hurts me so much but further wants to force me to live with those nightmares about death my subconscious is the devil it always makes me think stuff I don't want but I will beat it with ctb I hate subconscious

Reactions: Justnotme
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I am scared of sleeping now I will try swb later and hope that I die, I don't want to sleep again

Soohey

Soohey

The world is truly beautiful
May 3, 2023
Im so sorry you have to go through that,it must be horrendous to feel like that even when youre supposed to just sleep.
Keep in mind that dreams usually represent your current thoughts and feelings,so it is very easy to trick your mind and avoid this kind of things.By just repeating yourself that you WON'T have such nightmares before going to sleep you should be able to sleep peacefully.It may sound odd or unrealistic but it works for me most of the time.
Hope this helps somehow and you find peace.

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Since some weaks I have nightmares in which I try suicide methods and fail and my family finds me and then the dream ends, this makes me scared and makes me think if I kill myself I am in an infinite death loop of suicide but always surviving and waking up again and doing another method and waking up again and everything is not real
@HopefulSleep Growing up as a child and still today in the present my family members except myself get regularly get nightmares and strange dreams. They get distressed by them.

I constantly reassure my family members, that our dreams and nightmares are our deepest thoughts stimulated while we sleep and should not be taken seriously. My family are obessed with interpreting thier dreams and nightmares and trying to find meaning behind them
@Shaylla1998 My biggest fear is getting hospitalised from a suicide attempt which is why I need to make sure I get it right the first time.

It is a legitimate fear because more people fail at suicide everyday. The media only reports the sucessful suicides especially if the person is young and attractive.

That is why I plan to kill myself at 30. I am 26 and I know I am dying at 30 because I am done with my life and don't want to see another decade anymore.

Last edited: