• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nobodylovesme

Jun 4, 2024
My spark is gone. I'm hoping to attempt tonight or tomorrow at the latest. I can't continue on. I'm tired and the nights are sleepless. Nobody loves me and I ruin everybody's life. I can see it in my eyes and I have to mentally prepare myself to do things. Stuff was bad but it's never been like this in a while. Whenever I do go I'll post my goodbye in hopes of comfort and company. Praying this works but boy I'm scared about the other side. And for the people who find me.

• Hugs
Reactions: jbleakness, kunikuzushi, lost_ange2211 and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering.

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
i feel very similarly, but i can't take the plunge

i hope if you ctb that death is much kinder to you than life ever was. i hope you rest well

22yrsandnowshesgone

Jun 6, 2024
Hello brother / sister in shared misery . I understand the way you feel , i am in a divorce with my wife of 22 yrs. the spark , the pleasure can just disappear. Everything just becomes grey . For 2 years i have been slowly going this way , its exhausting. I dont know why im saying all this , I just am in the same place , I wish u the best , know too your not completely alone in this . Its funny that its scary is it not ? it is a strange feeling to be so disconnected from life yet so scared of taking matters into your own hands.