• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023
I'm, so, fucking, happy!!!
I know it's not the best one (it's metopimazine, vogalib for those who are french) but it's a 2D something (I don't remember exactly) bu someone told me it work for SN !!
So now I'm just waiting for the SN to come, I'm like a kid waiting for Santa on the 24th evening. But it's the 29th and it's for CTBing !

Hope y'all have a good day by the way (or that your project goes well)

It's pretty random, but I Would like to know, what are 3 things you would want to do before dying ? (Don't need to say 3 of course, say everything you want to do)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Noc, _Broken_alice, Unknown21 and 1 other person
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I know it's not the best one (it's metopimazine, vogalib for those who are french) but it's a 2D something (I don't remember exactly) bu someone told me it work for SN !!
So now I'm just waiting for the SN to come, I'm like a kid waiting for Santa on the 24th evening. But it's the 29th and it's for CTBing !

It's pretty random, but I Would like to know, what are 3 things you would want to do before dying ? (Don't need to say 3 of course, say everything you want to do)
Out of interest, what country did you manage to order the SN from, if you don't mind me asking? (Without giving up the source).

• Love
Reactions: LunarLynx
LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023
I'm in France and I got it from Poland :)

• Love
Reactions: Noc and Tears in Rain
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I understand why you'd feel so relieved.

• Love
Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
I'm glad you feel relieved - I remember reading a post of yours regarding the shipment.
As always, I hope you don't rush things and make your decision with a sound mind.

By the way, I've been researching Metopimazine (Vogalib) and it seems quite effective if used with the SN protocol.
In addition to the link above, Wikipedia says it is a highly potent and selective dopamine D2​ and D3 receptor antagonist.
Also, its side effects seem way less concerning than those of Metoclopramide (talking about akathisia and Extrapyramidal symptoms).
No fear mongering here, but I understand people on antipsychotics wondering if it is safe for them to take Meto.
Vogalib is OTC in France and it seems like it can be purchased online, unfortunately it seems to be unavailable elsewhere, that's why not many people mention it.
This is by no means an extensive research, I just spent like a couple of hours on the subject.
I hope this info is useful for someone

• Informative
Reactions: Ninja_Master and LunarLynx
Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
Congratulations! I hope you fiend your peace!

• Love
Cyndaquil

Cyndaquil

Need Peace
Dec 2, 2023
I'm glad you got what you needed. I wish you the best.

• Love
Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
@LunarLynx , do you mind me sending you a PM?

E

Endofit

Get me out of here
Jan 19, 2024

Hello. If you dont mind me asking, do you know the regimen for metopimazine before taking SN ? I'm in France too and I will go by this antiemetic as it's an OTC drug.