• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LoserInTown

LoserInTown

Jan 28, 2020
I have wasted four years of my college; didn't do a fucking thing. No good project, no job, no internships. And it was not if I had a great social life. I had one(or two) persons I talked to, at most.
And if you don't a job in campus interviews, its fucking tough to even get an appointment in a third world country. I know many have tried and succeeded, but are we not all here to make excuses?
If you were a parent , what would you want in the months preceding your child's suicide - would you prefer him/her to be distant to you and fight often, or would you prefer that he had a good connection with you?
Would prefer to hurt my parents as less as possible

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ybother, eternalappraiser, NoGlorySoul and 1 other person
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
I'm not a parent but I can't imagine a good parent wanting to have a bad relationship with their kid before they ctb.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I used to teach college. Based on what you've said, I certainly would not think that you wouldn't amount to anything. It's not unusual to feel subpar, as if everyone is better (they're not) or more prepared (they're not) or less scared (they're not).

I think connecting with your parents would be a good idea. They would want contact with you during what would be a difficult time. I suspect you'll find that they want to help too.

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
If you were a parent , what would you want in the months preceding your child's suicide - would you prefer him/her to be distant to you and fight often, or would you prefer that he had a good connection with you?

The second option.