kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
I have everything I need, I don't plan on doing it anytime soon, but it feels good knowing I can do it literally any day now.

I feel like I can actually live with a little more relief now, since I already have what I need in hands, before any law passed that made it impossible to get.

The letters look funky because I translated with Google Translate, it was in Portuguese.

Screenshot 20231118 123100 Google

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: angelcircuit, ezraeil, kilowatt and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved to have the SN, I wish you the best.

Reactions: wisp and kelimackie
青い青い海となれ

青い青い海となれ

Apr 23, 2022
Happy for you!!

• Love
Reactions: kelimackie
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
A few envious people here. Whilst SN isn't my first choice it's "A" choice and I wish I had what you have.

Make sure you research how to store it properly for longevity.

What country are you in? I daren't risk importing it to the UK now.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
B

bigfishlittlefish

Student
Dec 21, 2021
A few envious people here. Whilst SN isn't my first choice it's "A" choice and I wish I had what you have.

Make sure you research how to store it properly for longevity.

Is importing it to the UK a big problem?

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Is importing it to the UK a big problem?
Seems if it's picked up by customs we're likely to get a police welfare check and they won't be hand delivering the parcel either.

There was a post here where a member ordered some and the seller mislabelled it to hopefully get through.

• Aww..
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
I have everything I need, I don't plan on doing it anytime soon, but it feels good knowing I can do it literally any day now.

I feel like I can actually live with a little more relief now, since I already have what I need in hands, before any law passed that made it impossible to get.

The letters look funky because I translated with Google Translate, it was in Portuguese.

View attachment 123201
Dude Good Luck! I had SN and Meto in the past at one point but I wasn't able to do it.

• Hugs
kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
Hey, I'm from Brazil, here SN is not regulated at all, all doctors just assume that you ODed.

On my last attempt the doctor straight up said "Okay, what and how much did you take?", when I tried the helium method.

Reactions: Yaffle
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Hey, I'm from Brazil, here SN is not regulated at all, all doctors just assume that you ODed.

On my last attempt the doctor straight up said "Okay, what and how much did you take?", when I tried the helium method.

That's interesting. Could work for some people to take a CTB holiday to Brazil if it's that easy to get SN.

kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
That's interesting. Could work for some people to take a CTB holiday to Brazil if it's that easy to get SN.

I think it's a good idea, it's a very easy country to enter, you don't need a visa, and if you are with family you can order SN and pick it up in a post office. It's a cheap country to go on a vacation, specially if you use dollar or euro.

• Informative
Reactions: Yaffle