• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
I am so fed up of having to wait i might try hanging tonight. Bought this 14mm 330KG rope will this be ok. Also cant do it at home so thinking of the woods would this be an ok location. 15843714700271845552497600263623

• Hugs
Reactions: faust and Nem
Lost_the_will2_live

Lost_the_will2_live

11:11
Feb 25, 2020
I am so fed up of having to wait i might try hanging tonight. Bought this 14mm 330KG rope will this be ok. Also cant do it at home so thinking of the woods would this be an ok location. View attachment 29741

What is it your fed up of waiting for!? Talk to me :)

Reactions: new life
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
What is it your fed up of waiting for!? Talk to me :)
My actual prefered method is CO in a tent in a campsite. However the campsite does not open till augast, so i have to wait all that time untill augast. I just hate having to live everyday in pain, thats why i have just bought my rope to try and leave today.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live
BorderlineSuixide

BorderlineSuixide

Feb 19, 2020
This will be okay, if your worried about your loved ones finding you, is there any forest/wood anywhere near you? If you need to talk, please message me as we don't want you doing this if we can help it!!!

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
There is a few woods near me but they are quite open and i am worried about people finding me. Surly my mum would carry on as normal so i am not worried about that.

R

Ready2020

Broken, exhausted and invisible
Mar 14, 2020
I am not offering any advice but i am exiting tomorrow and doing it quite a far way from home to save relatives (even tho we dont speak) the hurt of it making local news

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
I am not offering any advice but i am exiting tomorrow and doing it quite a far way from home to save relatives (even tho we dont speak) the hurt of it making local news
I wish you a peaceful journey as all of us struggle. Hope you find peace at last. I am sure we will see you soon.
My location when i am supposed to do it in augast is also about 4 hours from my home, again to avoid anybody from stopping me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Ready2020 and BorderlineSuixide
Lost_the_will2_live

Lost_the_will2_live

Feb 25, 2020
I wish you a peaceful journey as all of us struggle. Hope you find peace at last. I am sure we will see you soon.
My location when i am supposed to do it in augast is also about 4 hours from my home, again to avoid anybody from stopping me.

You don't seem ready, why don't you just wait until August and think more about the situation. We are all here for you and most of us are going through the same shit x

Reactions: Iloveyouall, new life and Ulisses
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
You don't seem ready, why don't you just wait until August and think more about the situation. We are all here for you and most of us are going through the same shit x
I understand what u are saying we are all going through the same shit, i really want to wait till augast so i can do the method i want. However it is just so painful having to live every day until then.

Reactions: selfhater and Lost_the_will2_live
TheEndof

TheEndof

It's getting dark and it's getting cold
Dec 31, 2019
I understand what u are saying we are all going through the same shit, i really want to wait till augast so i can do the method i want. However it is just so painful having to live every day until then.
I understand you as I am waiting until May or June at the latest but everyday is an immense struggle. I don't know how I manage to survive but I am getting closer and closer to just ending it sooner rather than later. Please know you are not alone. I will be thinking of you.

Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live, selfhater and new life
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
I understand you as I am waiting until May or June at the latest but everyday is an immense struggle. I don't know how I manage to survive but I am getting closer and closer to just ending it sooner rather than later. Please know you are not alone. I will be thinking of you.
How come you are waiting if u dont mind me asking untill may or june. I am glad you understand me but i am sure others do aswell. Everyday is certainly an imense struggle to survive and keep going i dont know how we do it. Feel free to talk anytime i am thinking of you as well.

Last edited:
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
If you decide not to wait, I hope you have peace.:hug:

Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live and new life
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
If you decide not to wait, I hope you have peace.:hug:
Thank you i hope u do to. Its just the method in augast if i wait is so much more peacefull. Its just the pain of living everyday that makes me want to try sooner. I have already had to postpone the hanging attempt to today or tomorrow as i need to fully ensure i have a good location, and understand what to do as i have never done this method before.
I seriosly cant wait to ctb as then i will be at peace for definitely. This world is such a horrible place.

Last edited:
Reactions: x-Ace-x and selfhater
O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
You don't have to have a campsite to put up a tent. Just need to find some discrete forest- basically the same thing you are looking for now.

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
You don't have to have a campsite to put up a tent. Just need to find some discrete forest- basically the same thing you are looking for now.
I know that but i want this campsite specifically as it is in a lovely, peacefull and tranquil location. It is surrounded by wildlife, nature and beautiful scenery. That is why i chose that discrete location as it is far from home aswell so nobody should be able to stop me, as i will be at least 3 hours away.

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
UPDATE: Just visited my location i was going to try to hang myself in, they have cut down all the wooded area so it is in full veiw of the path next to it. Off to second location that is like a big forest so i do not think they would have done the same there, i doubt it anyway.

Lost_the_will2_live

Lost_the_will2_live

Feb 25, 2020

I know exactly how you feel, please don't think your alone with those feelings. I had it in my head I wouldn't be here for April, and I've been thinking about ctb properly since last year! I have had three attempts , one I would call a cry for help but the other two I was saved before my time to ctb.

Things have been looking up a little in my life and I don't think that would ever have been possible, I still hate the world and I'm angry at certain things but these good times at the moment are making me hang on that little bit longer.

They might disappear tomorrow or next week etc and I go back to bad luck and shit times again but for now I'm kind of enjoying the good! It might be that I ctb on a high rather than a low but I just want you to see that things have a weird way of turning around. I totally believe in fate. I hope you get some happy days and times because you seem so low and sad and I definitely know how that feels, but please take it day by day and if you still want to leave this shit world I wish you eternal peace and happiness on the other side. Always here if u wish to vent x

A

aukguy

Student
Mar 3, 2020
@new life sorry to hear your pain. the rope looks good, I used to have one like that - I think you are in the UK, as am I. PM me if you wish to chat

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
Just checking a few bits, such as how to tie a good enough knot so that hopefully i will be successful then i don't have to wait till August. Also it is dark now and i do not have a light to see what i am doing in the woods, when tying a knot around the tree etc so frustratigly might have to wait till tomorrow again. However i have a good place in my bedroom to tie the rope around and my parents are out untill tomorrow morning, so might attempt in my bedroom tonight.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
I know exactly how you feel, please don't think your alone with those feelings. I had it in my head I wouldn't be here for April, and I've been thinking about ctb properly since last year! I have had three attempts , one I would call a cry for help but the other two I was saved before my time to ctb.

Things have been looking up a little in my life and I don't think that would ever have been possible, I still hate the world and I'm angry at certain things but these good times at the moment are making me hang on that little bit longer.

They might disappear tomorrow or next week etc and I go back to bad luck and shit times again but for now I'm kind of enjoying the good! It might be that I ctb on a high rather than a low but I just want you to see that things have a weird way of turning around. I totally believe in fate. I hope you get some happy days and times because you seem so low and sad and I definitely know how that feels, but please take it day by day and if you still want to leave this shit world I wish you eternal peace and happiness on the other side. Always here if u wish to vent x
Hi thanks for your understanding I know I am not alone with theese feelings as everybody on here has them. You are not the only one who has tried before to kill themselves i assure you. I have attempted an overdose at leat 10 times but on all ocasions I was stopped and treated in hospital. I had no choice about treatment as I was completely out of it on drugs whilst they started the treatment, when I came round they had already reversed the damage. I understand what you are saying about things possibly turning around, but I am certainly sure I want to ctb and be at peace. I hope I find happy days aswell before I go. Thank you I hope I find peace when I leave this world. Same to you always here if you want to vent. X
@new life sorry to hear your pain. the rope looks good, I used to have one like that - I think you are in the UK, as am I. PM me if you wish to chat
I am in the UK yes I will possibly pop you a PM tomorrow.

Last edited: