• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
They have experience with secure govt installations and are willing to help me get set up. I'm going to have to pay them...a lot...i imagine. Still i am excited about the possibilities of drugs, ect on there. an anyone there tell me what i may expect to find? If not something that will cause ctb maybe something that will make the transition easier? He has told me i will need a virtual mail box at fed ex and a bit coin account.

Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
As someone who uses the darknet alot:
Dont use bitcoin. DONT
Use monero, its way safer, faster and has far less transaction costs. Every major market accepts monero (XMR). You would need to wash BTC, but with XMR you can just send them from the exchange -> your wallet -> market/Vendor and your good.

Reactions: Reuthry and touhoufan
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
They have experience with secure govt installations and are willing to help me get set up. I'm going to have to pay them...a lot...i imagine. Still i am excited about the possibilities of drugs, ect on there. an anyone there tell me what i may expect to find? If not something that will cause ctb maybe something that will make the transition easier? He has told me i will need a virtual mail box at fed ex and a bit coin account.
I never used a virtual box for mine. Just got some stuff recently delivered no problem. To make the transition easier there's mostly Benzos, ambien or other Z drug, or straight up tranquillisers or dissociative like ketamine

Reactions: Zebulon and tpboy
Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
I used tails for my purchases, but I think with monero you dont necessarily need it. Especially if you just buy benzos etc. If you just want to CTB and have a good few weeks with some drugs, really basic opsec should be enough. XMR and PGP is still a must though.

Reactions: tpboy
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I wouldn't trust anyone unless you know them in person, you are asking to get scammed.

With an hour on YouTube you can learn how to get some crypto currency and you can find one of the three legitimate drugs markets.

Stick to escrow and highly rated sellers and you will be fine.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Scam alert!

I'm dark net proficient as well and assure you it is not hard to use nor worth paying "a lot" of money for. At best you're getting massively ripped off. At worst it's a scam (more likely)

You don't really need a virtual machine for ctb purposes. It's not worth law enforcement's resources to go after personal buyers. Even if they did they would have to create a case profile against you which would likely require you to place a substantial number of orders.

If you're just placing an order or two then tor + a vpn is sufficient.

As another user said use monero rather than Bitcoin.

I use whonix on a virtual machine since I've been ordering drugs since 2017. You don't need to unless you plan to place multiple orders or a large quantity.

If you have any questions let me know. Free of charge because seriously it's not fucking rocket science.
They have experience with secure govt installations
This absolutely sounds like the type of bullshit scammers say.

How are "govt installations" (installations of what?) remotely relevant to figuring out the dark net? They're feeding you horseshit.

You don't need a degree in quantum computing. You could teach a monkey to use the dark net.
You would need to wash BTC
Probably not if they're buying in personal amounts. Law enforcement isn't going to drop the ridiculously high amount of time, cash, and resources to trace the block chain only to de-anonymize someone who bought a bar or two of Xanax, for example.

They'll only spend that kind of energy on the big fish.

I recommend monero entirely on the principle of it being totally anonymous/impossible to trace.

Last edited: