fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
I can't believe! After many years of research the scientist in our R&D dept. have finally developed the npc pill!

After finding which function of the brain creates consciousness we were finally able to create this new marvel!
This medicine cures all existential pains by stopping the function of consciousness while letting all the others run free! It makes all experience non existent while still leaving the body and mind intact and functional. We defeated the mechanisms of nature and stopped suffering without doing all of those stupid or evil stuff like not reproducing or reflecting on ourselves or rising health standards.

Now your family can still enjoy your presence without you having to be depressed. Don't get me wrong, you will still be depressed, just not conscious of it, at all! You will be as unconscious as my wife (she is dead). You can take all your worries and bury them deep (like I did my wife)! Do not worry they will never haunt you, ever again (my wife haunts me)!

You will still work, commute eat and dig in your garden (I dug her in my garden). No need to die or become a monk!

It also works permanently without dependence on dose or concentration in your body. To test this pill I drugged the entire population of Canada with this pill.

Buy It now for 199$!

Blue pharma -we are here for you
This post is satire and just a joke. I do not sell any illegal substances nor do I have wife buried in my garden

Attachments

• Bluepill.png
    Bluepill.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: whatevs, _Minsk, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 4 others
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
6a5m1s.jpg