HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
So im currently doing some IT courses and its going well. I want to die bad but dont have money for any methods and im so useless i cant tie a proper knot and I am afraid of jumping. So my plan is to save money once I find a job. Then il buy a gun as its easy to buy a gun in my country. Then id book a hotel room and make some last video suicide notes explaining to family and people i care about. Then shoot myself in the head. I am aiming for December since its my birthday and i wana do it on then. I dont want people to remember me on two separate days and it gives me a few months to find a job and save up. I am 100% decided now finally , fuck life. I want to do this I must .

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: front of me, Forever Sleep, Sweet Tart and 4 others
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
The gun may be the safest and painless method but I pity those who go to clean up behind and those who will be traumatized if they are not from emergency by discovering a bloody scene during or no their work.
Whatever you do, best wishes

Reactions: dialogos
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
The gun may be the safest and painless method but I pity those who go to clean up behind and those who will be traumatized if they are not from emergency by discovering a bloody scene during or no their work.
Whatever you do, best wishes
thanks i intend to leave a note warning people so il do it in the bathroom and leave a big note warning on the door and also some money for whoever cleans my body up and thanking them.

• Aww..
Reactions: Broccoli eater and dialogos
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
That's really great :)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the freedom you search for.

Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
thanks i intend to leave a note warning people so il do it in the bathroom and leave a big note warning on the door and also some money for whoever cleans my body up and thanking them.
This is very kind of you.

Glad your IT courses are going well. Hope you can get a job quick & have the freedom to do whatever seems right for you.

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
This is very kind of you.

Glad your IT courses are going well. Hope you can get a job quick & have the freedom to do whatever seems right for you.
thank yo so much and i want to stick to my plan.
Comptia security+?
yes I have A+ , got my N+ test booked and gonna do S+ after and also done Googles IT Support course.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart
D

Deleted member 65988

thank yo so much and i want to stick to my plan.

yes I have A+ , got my N+ test booked and gonna do S+ after and also done Googles IT Support course.
Good luck with everything HLG.

• Hugs
Reactions: HermitLonerGuy
obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So im currently doing some IT courses and its going well. I want to die bad but dont have money for any methods and im so useless i cant tie a proper knot and I am afraid of jumping. So my plan is to save money once I find a job. Then il buy a gun as its easy to buy a gun in my country. Then id book a hotel room and make some last video suicide notes explaining to family and people i care about. Then shoot myself in the head. I am aiming for December since its my birthday and i wana do it on then. I dont want people to remember me on two separate days and it gives me a few months to find a job and save up. I am 100% decided now finally , fuck life. I want to do this I must .
Where are you from if you dont mind answering? And that is a good plan, but consider other options before ctb. Best of luck on whatever you choose!

strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
I wish you luck on whatever you choose. i hope you do not feel any pain at all and it is quick. best wishes friend <3

• Hugs
Reactions: HermitLonerGuy
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
That sounds like a good plan. However, instead of aiming at your temple, it would be better to put the barrel in your mouth and aim for the brainstem (around the roof of your mouth) to ensure a swift death. If you aim at your temple, there is a small chance that you'll miss your brain and instead experience a ton of pain before you can get another shot out.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
The firearms megathread has a lot of useful info about bullet caliber and where to aim a gun barrel. You also might want to research your jurisdiction's gun laws ahead of time. There may be mandatory waiting periods and documentation requirements to contend with.