saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
I have 100mg fent and 100mg carfent (the one I have is actually only 8-10 stronger than Fent HCL) both from different vendors but I'm paranoid they won't do the job. They're almost 3 years old from before the China ban but I've stored them fairly well (didn't really store them away properly until hey were almost a year old), I did accidentally leave a drawer open with one baggie of fent in it once on a hot day, like almost 35 degrees celcius but I doubt that compromised it too much. If pharma drugs are ok for a couple of years I assume these should be too? Anyone have any experience with darknet drugs and expiration or Fent in general/ODs?

I'm kind of iffy about the fent method as I've heard of some stories of people surviving heroic doses somehow, or just having a big sleep from it. Often the times when people do fail with it seems it was because they got a cut/bunk product. But even someone survived a massive pharma grade overdose apparently? I had a friend who was a heroin addict and he told me that the danger of fent is very exaggerated. It would be a painless OD but even with anti emetics I'd assume I'd puke a lot. With OD stories I've heard of people projective vomiting. I don't want to fail and end up being a vegetable.
Anyway, I'm going to go dr shopping and hoard some benzos.

I'm thinking I might just take the plunge and get N instead because it's more reliable and I'm super paranoid. It won't take much to kill because I'm small. I'm bored and over life, I plan to be dead by the end of next yr. Aaaand I live in 'Oz' and I'm 20ish.

Last edited:
Reactions: dwimplepeen213
F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
Honestly dunno....if it were me...id give it a shot. But I can understand why you'd rather just ditch it for n

Reactions: Strumgewehr and dwimplepeen213
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Kinda kicking myself for not storing it perfectly lol. All it would've taken was a few extra ziploc bags. I think it's fine though.
I think I underestimate fent, it's a bit of a mental thing, it looks sooo small. People OD and die accidentally from it all the time.
If I were to use it I'd inject it subcutaneously. At the time, I chose it instead of N because it's easier to get through in the mail.
Ended up spending almost the same amount of money N is because I bought multiple lots, lol.
I hate being so indecisive but it's better than a botched attempt I guess...

A

AtLast

Jul 16, 2018
That's the scary thing for most. Trying and failing. Then spending the rest of your life in some kind of catatonic state with the same thoughts (or worse) and not being able to do a dam thing about it. Tried with the car about 17 years ago, woke up and it was daytime and the hose sweated off the duck tape and hose. I was lucky. Just a little hazy for a few days, but could of been worse and it scared the shit out of me. Be careful!

Reactions: Strumgewehr and saffron
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
That's the scary thing for most. Trying and failing. Then spending the rest of your life in some kind of catatonic state with the same thoughts (or worse) and not being able to do a dam thing about it. Tried with the car about 17 years ago, woke up and it was daytime and the hose sweated off the duck tape and hose. I was lucky. Just a little hazy for a few days, but could of been worse and it scared the shit out of me. Be careful!

Wow that's scary but it's good that you didn't have any damage. I will probably end up going with N since it's what Dignitas uses
and a lot harder to botch up. I'm not scared of dying at all, just failing.

A

AtLast

Jul 16, 2018
Wow that's scary but it's good that you didn't have any damage. I will probably end up going with N since it's what Dignitas uses
and a lot harder to botch up. I'm not scared of dying at all, just failing.
Me too. Plus the people around me will be hurt. That's why it's been so long. Plus I don't have a 100% sure option. What is N? Seen it a lot on here, but still haven't figured it out.

Reactions: skitliv and saffron
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Nembutal (pentobarbital), it's a barbiturate. There's only one supplier currently and they're in the peaceful pill handbook. I have the book/supplier email if you need them. Be careful who you get the emails off though because there are scammers around with the variation of the original supplier email. 12g+ (two 100ml bottles) is the lethal dose. Philip Nitschke says 12 is fine but Dignitas uses 15g. You'd only need more than 12g if you were overweight, really. I assume it would feel much like taking a heap of benzos except benzos aren't as deadly. You just fall into a deep sleep, then a coma and then die from N.

People only fail really if they use the wrong anti emetic, in one case some guy used domperidone and threw up (a shame because I own this med), the best one to use is metoclopramide. I hate that I live in Oz because every few years police (gestapo) do a sting on N buyers. Have to be careful here, recently a friend got raided for ordering small personal amounts of drugs. Mailed to a PO box so maybe they thought he was dealing. Seized his phone and computer. If I ordered, I'd probably receive them a 'special way' since customs is so strict and without anti emetics to avoid suspicion. Oh and there is another N supplier on the darknet but not sure how trustworthy they are. Two bottles of N is like almost $800AUD, pretty steep and ridic.

Reactions: NoDream
A

AtLast

Jul 16, 2018
Ok. I know about pentobarbital. Thanks. 10mg is all you really need. At least that's the dose for assisted suicides in Oregon. But I would want to take a lot more, just in case, and close to a lake or in the lake.Lol. You live in Oz? Where is that? You wouldn't happen to have a dog named Toto would you? Jk. Anyway, I've searched online and thought about it, but I don't want to take any chances. I usto know someone who got fetenol. That was a long time ago. But thank you for you help!

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Ok. I know about pentobarbital. Thanks. 10mg is all you really need. At least that's the dose for assisted suicides in Oregon. But I would want to take a lot more, just in case, and close to a lake or in the lake.Lol. You live in Oz? Where is that? You wouldn't happen to have a dog named Toto would you? Jk. Anyway, I've searched online and thought about it, but I don't want to take any chances. I usto know someone who got fetenol. That was a long time ago. But thank you for you help!

So are you planning to use N in the future?

A

AtLast

Jul 16, 2018
Not sure. I would love to get some fetenol. This way I can enjoy a little for a while so I could feel happy before I leave, then take a lot to finish. My plan has been to get something to control my anxiety that comes when I start thinking about it, then hang from a rope. But, need a new dr.

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Not sure. I would love to get some fetenol. This way I can enjoy a little for a while so I could feel happy before I leave, then take a lot to finish. My plan has been to get something to control my anxiety that comes when I start thinking about it, then hang from a rope. But, need a new dr.

A friend knew someone who took sleeping pills and fell asleep with noose around neck, standing on cheer and died that way.

A

Ambivalent

Jul 15, 2018
The lethal dose for pure fentanyl is about 2mg. You have 50 times that amount but the question is how pure it is. Without that knowledge, you're not being paranoid at all.

Reactions: saffron
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
The lethal dose for pure fentanyl is about 2mg. You have 50 times that amount but the question is how pure it is. Without that knowledge, you're not being paranoid at all.

Yeah I heard the LD50 was 0.033mg for every kg (injected).
The reviews at the time seemed good.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Kinda kicking myself for not storing it perfectly lol. All it would've taken was a few extra ziploc bags. I think it's fine though.
I think I underestimate fent, it's a bit of a mental thing, it looks sooo small. People OD and die accidentally from it all the time.
If I were to use it I'd inject it subcutaneously. At the time, I chose it instead of N because it's easier to get through in the mail.
Ended up spending almost the same amount of money N is because I bought multiple lots, lol.
I hate being so indecisive but it's better than a botched attempt I guess...

If your fent is legit, you have plenty. Just to be sure, you should buy a fent testing kit. If it comes up positive, you'll know your stuff is still good.

https://dancesafe.org/product/fentanyl-test-strips-single-strip/

Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
I would use the fent. With N you have to worry about the taste. Fent you dont. Just snort the carfent up and its lights out. Do you realize how strong carfent is? Even with half potency that shit will kill you almost instantly. I read an article of some guy who touched carfent and was paralyzed for a good while.

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
I would use the fent. With N you have to worry about the taste. Fent you dont. Just snort the carfent up and its lights out. Do you realize how strong carfent is? Even with half potency that shit will kill you almost instantly. I read an article of some guy who touched carfent and was paralyzed for a good while.

Mine is apparently the strength of sufentanil but sold as carfentanil. Still super strong stuff.