• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
sadly i have decided on the worst method possible slitting my wrist. i will either use a facial razor since i'll have a better grip with the handle or a double blade razor. i cannot use any knives since they are not with me and i don't have time to wait to order new ones. i plan on drugging myself as well with DPH, sleeping pills and painkillers. i already accept that this could fail, be painful and leave me scarred. advice would be helpful at this time please and thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b and Praestat_Mori
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
I wish you didn't feel pushed into this corner, but if you do it, I hope you get the peace you need.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b and Praestat_Mori
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Can i ask, why wrists? If you are going to use a knife, atleast stab your neck.
More reliability and quickness for the same amount of pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
i live with others if i stab my neck it'll bring attention at least with my wrist i can hide it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
i live with others if i stab my neck it'll bring attention at least with my wrist i can hide it.
I don't know what you mean exactly, couple quick stabs to your neck is over quickly.
On the other hand; endlessly sawing your arm off takes forever, people have survived for days with missing limbs.

If you mean the aftermath of a failed attempt, then i guess the wrists are easier to hide tho.

Reactions: silentcicada
C

CharizardEX

Oct 15, 2023
Neck stabbings result in only 6% death rate and wrist slashing might result in blood clotting and recovery.

Reactions: silentcicada
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to use such a cruel method and you don't have access to more peaceful methods. I wish you all the best and I hope you find peace. Good luck!

Is there really no other option??

Reactions: silentcicada and tiger b
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Blood thinners are kinda important too ig and if you cut along your forearm (vertically) and of course deep af you're more likely to succeed. The important veins are pretty good protected bc of some bones so brace yourself. But even with all this it's so so hard so I get why you chose the wrists and not the throat to hide if you fail.
If I would ctb rn I guess I'd also choose this method I know it's really hard and maybe dumb if you have other options but it's the one I'm most comfortable with ig. I know it's no use to pray for no pain for you but I hope its not too bad and hope you'll find your freedom <3

• Hugs
Reactions: paroxysm and silentcicada