Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Good morning,

I have never made music in my life
I don't know anything about musical notes at all

I found an old children's synth at my parents' house and I randomly tapped on the keys to try to make a tiny chord that I liked.

zero originality it's the same agreement repeated the same with different sound.

It's recorded with my cell phone and put on YouTube.
Its a kind of conclusion( outro)

In short, this gigantic nullity cannot be called music...but it did me good to "create" it.

• Love
Reactions: Tears in Rain, YandereMikuMistress, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
Hardcore_Henry

Hardcore_Henry

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
sounds like sum id hear in a video game

i like it :sunglasses:

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's interesting. Spooky and sad at the same time. I think you should pursue your interest. There are even online courses I imagine now. You clearly have a feel for it- I think that's the most important thing. I love listening to music but I'd have no clue where to start composing it. It's brilliant that you did all that and uploaded it to YouTube. I hope you continue. Creativity has always been my crutch in life. It's a great coping mechanism.

PROJECT: Extase

PROJECT: Extase

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
It's interesting. Spooky and sad at the same time. I think you should pursue your interest. There are even online courses I imagine now. You clearly have a feel for it- I think that's the most important thing. I love listening to music but I'd have no clue where to start composing it. It's brilliant that you did all that and uploaded it to YouTube. I hope you continue. Creativity has always been my crutch in life. It's a great coping mechanism.
Hi there, i am currently working on creating lyrics for a song (I currently have 44 lines and more coming). I do not try to gain anytig from it, its just q way for me to express myself. I cant sing or play an instrument so me might be able to form a great pair ^- dm me if you are interested

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Hi there, i am currently working on creating lyrics for a song (I currently have 44 lines and more coming). I do not try to gain anytig from it, its just q way for me to express myself. I cant sing or play an instrument so me might be able to form a great pair ^- dm me if you are interested

Thanks but sadly, I'm not a musician. I'm more on the visual arts side of things. I wish you all the best though. I imagine there are lots of musicians here- thanks to the Tantacrul video. Maybe you should make a thread specifically asking musicians to get in touch. Good luck with it.

• Love
Reactions: PROJECT: Extase
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020