miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
This virus sucksssss.
Seriously, the last thing you want to perish from.
Send help :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, D&D, Foresight and 14 others
Onthe29th

Onthe29th

Experienced
Dec 28, 2021
Covid affects people differently. Do you know what variant you have? What are your symptoms?

Reactions: miserableforever and LastFlowers
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think they have found some medication which helps against covid. Not sure how easy it is to get them prescribed. I would only use it when a doctors gave it to me. There are also many fake cures.

Reactions: miserableforever
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
Covid affects people differently. Do you know what variant you have? What are your symptoms?
Fever, pain everywhere, sore throat, runny nose, mild cough, and just overall bleh.
Used a home test, they gave them out here in California. No idea what variant i have, trying to stay away from emergency rooms so I don't catch the other 5 lol.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pen>Sword, Foresight, stilldreaming and 1 other person
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
It doesn't sound fun, I know it's bad, but I would take that path if it would work- a few weeks of suffering beats many years of ssuffering. But I do hope you feel better soon and can find a more peaceful way. :)

• Love
Reactions: Bigpink, miserableforever and LADY007
Onthe29th

Onthe29th

Experienced
Dec 28, 2021
Fever, pain everywhere, sore throat, runny nose, mild cough, and just overall bleh.
Used a home test, they gave them out here in California. No idea what variant i have, trying to stay away from emergency rooms so I don't catch the other 5 lol.
That's ok, you don't have to go to an emergency room. You can ask your primary care doctor if they do pcr tests or look up places that do. My primary clinic set up tents that you can drive up to and get tested. The test is called the pcr test.

Getting pcr tested will allow you to get a note for time off work, and they'll tell you your variant and how long you'll need to quarantine. They can also answer any questions you have and tell you if you need to go to the emergency room. Last I heard, quarantine for omicron is 5 days where the others, it's 10-14 days but don't quote me on that.

When I had Covid back in 2020, there were no variants and the vaccine didn't exist so a lot has probably changed though but it's nice to have the support.

i hope you feel better soon

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Pluto and miserableforever
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
Loads of people are getting infected with Omicron nowadays. For some it will be a minor nuisance, for others it will be like catching the flu. Only very rarely will you end up in a hospital because of it.

If you are experiencing loss of taste and smell you are most likely infected with the Delta variant which is more dangerous.

In either case I recommend you to contact your doctor and take a PCR test, so you can get some medication that might alleviate the symptoms.

Get better soon. 💖

• Love
Reactions: miserableforever, Onthe29th and OrcWitch
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are going through this, I can imagine it must be very awful. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: miserableforever and Foresight
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
I think it's Omicron. Can still kinda smell, but the headache, burning eyes and fever omg. I'm sitting in bed in so much pain.
The whole time I'm thinking, SN must be a joyride compared to this.

• Aww..
Reactions: Pluto
Onthe29th

Onthe29th

Experienced
Dec 28, 2021
I think it's Omicron. Can still kinda smell, but the headache, burning eyes and fever omg. I'm sitting in bed in so much pain.
When people describe loss of smell to me, they say everything just smells like onions. It's hard to say unless you get pcr tested.

When I had Covid, it was the original one and my only symptoms were feeling feverish with no fever and that was it so it's hard to tell until you get it checked out.

Reactions: miserableforever
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
When I had covid aspirin helped with the aches.
I think you will be fine. The media makes it look worse than it is by focusing on the really bad cases. You aren't supposed to go to the ER unless you are having trouble breathing. That is when it gets dangerous. My sister is a lab manager who studied Pharmacology. when she had covid I think she took Benadryl and Ibuprofen. I took aspirin and vitamins and did good.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Onthe29th and miserableforever
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
I don't think you're gonna go, the media has been hyping COVID as the next black plague, it ain't. You'll be fine.