• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
A few years back I was feeling suicidal , not as bad as now , but it was dipping in and out of it . I told my father how I was feeling and he threatened to have me sectioned

I asked him what if I suffer I there ? What if it makes me worse ?

His reply to me was he doesn't care , he just quite sharply said to me that , just as long as I am here for his own peace of mind

He has said this a few other times to me too

Is he right in saying this ? I do see his side of view by the way , of not wanting to lose me , et c

• Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk and Lara Francis
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
No. Keeping you alive and suffering just so he doesn't feel sad is just ridiculous.

Reactions: thisplaceisaprison, Broken Chimera, Kjo and 1 other person
bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
He loves you, he does not want to wake up one morning and find you dead, or get a knock on the door by police with the terrible news if not living together. I don't think he has done much wrong by saying this, as ultimately he is saying well if that's how you feel I will get you the help needed.

Reactions: HGL91 and Strumgewehr
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
No. Keeping you alive and suffering just so he doesn't feel sad is just ridiculous.

Nah it isnt ridiculous. Its pure selfishness. And even the word selfish/selfishness, isnt an understatement of this. If someones inable to grasp someone elses suffering, and instead make it about them selves, there literally fucked in the head.
A few years back I was feeling suicidal , not as bad as now , but it was dipping in and out of it . I told my father how I was feeling and he threatened to have me sectioned

I asked him what if I suffer I there ? What if it makes me worse ?

His reply to me was he doesn't care , he just quite sharply said to me that , just as long as I am here for his own peace of mind

He has said this a few other times to me too

Is he right in saying this ? I do see his side of view by the way , of not wanting to lose me , et c
Is there a history between you and your father? Regardless, its selfish on his part. He's solely thinking about his own peace of mind, and failing to grasp and understand you're emotional state, mental health, and suffering; even when it's literally out there, that you're suffering and he fully know thats; yet he somehow ignores it and brings up his own peace of mind, as if you're peace of mind is non-existent.

Last edited:
Reactions: nw7 and Kjo
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
First off I'll say that no one wants to bury their child. However, the way he said it sounds like what someone would say to someone in prison. "As long as you're here and alive, we don't care what happens to you." Seriously, he needs to give a damn about what you're going through instead of tossing out random threats to try to avoid the problem. I hope you feel better soon.

Reactions: HGL91
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Ugh, families.
I honestly feel weirdly blessed that my family is such a mess and did not love me (a creepy sense of ownership is not love). The freedom to just walk away from all that nonsense is priceless. Every time I see close families smothering each other in their twisted love, I just feel glad I got away from mine.

Sorry, OP. I don't know what to say. If I had to live with other people, it would make me ctb just to get the fuck away from them.

Reactions: WinterIsComing
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Eek, yeah what others have said, families can be the worst.. and no it's not all right for him to say that, it's pure selfishness.

Last edited:
Reactions: WinterIsComing and not_a_robot