• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I have seen people who caught their bus, I have also seen people who have left the bus stop.
I feel so lost while sitting at bus stop. I wish I have the courage to make up my mind.

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, Throwaway563078, littlelady774 and 19 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I think it's ok to be at the bus stop for as long as it takes. You've got to get the right bus at the right time that takes YOU home.

I was watching The Bridge documentary yesterday (thank you @TheCrow and @Mrs.O'Leary'sCow for the recommendation) and it was really interesting. Just to see really that some people struggle all their lives with mental ill-health and for some it comes out of the blue.

Some seem to make several attempts and some visited the bridge a few times, others just turn up and go straight away. It just shows that there's no time scale, no right or wrong way. I think sometimes we have fractionally 'better' days or moments and they carry us through that bit longer. Then we turn around and think why on earth am I still here.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956, Lara Francis, throwaway777 and 13 others
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I think it's ok to be at the bus stop for as long as it takes. You've got to get the right bus at the right time that takes YOU home.

I was watching The Bridge documentary yesterday (thank you @TheCrow and @Mrs.O'Leary'sCow for the recommendation) and it was really interesting. Just to see really that some people struggle all their lives with mental ill-health and for some it comes out of the blue.

Some seem to make several attempts and some visited the bridge a few times, others just turn up and go straight away. It just shows that there's no time scale, no right or wrong way. I think sometimes we have fractionally 'better' days or moments and they carry us through that bit longer. Then we turn around and think why on earth am I still here.

The documentary sounds interesting. I should watch it someday. Thanks for the recommendation. Hopefully I can find my right bus. I am getting really tired.

Reactions: throwaway777, Wolfjob_dayjob, 21Neberg and 5 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
The documentary sounds interesting. I should watch it someday. Thanks for the recommendation. Hopefully I can find my right bus. I am getting really tired.

I know - and when the fatigue sets in it feels impossible to do anything, even get out of bed. It's grim isn't it. Like existing in a grey world.

Reactions: Going Home, throwaway777, Wolfjob_dayjob and 5 others
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I know - and when the fatigue sets in it feels impossible to do anything, even get out of bed. It's grim isn't it. Like existing in a grey world.

Sometimes I wonder why I ended up like this. Most people around my age are enjoying their lives. It makes me feel hate myself even more

Reactions: Throwaway563078, NumbItAll, throwaway777 and 6 others
Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Chicken of ss
Aug 9, 2018
I'm at the bus stop 2 dammn years now... feel you.
*hugs and love...

Reactions: StillWaiting, throwaway777, Wolfjob_dayjob and 3 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Sometimes I wonder why I ended up like this. Most people around my age are enjoying their lives. It makes me feel hate myself even more

That doesn't help, does it? The feeling that there is some 'expectation' of an age group that they should be having the 'time of their lives' and a social whirl etc. It's all nonsense pressure you don't need. Take it at your own pace, if you can find a few friends you like to enjoy quieter pursuits with that's perfect too - as is whatever suits you. There are horrible expectations placed on every age group and it's so tedious! I think here on SS we should start a rebellion

Reactions: Cookiedough8956, StillWaiting, NumbItAll and 4 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018

Dont hate yourself just because you were cursed with this mental state.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956, BaconCheeseburger, Throwaway563078 and 8 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
❤️Aww, don't hate yourself. Lots of people your age also feel just like you feel. xo

Reactions: Redt2go, StillWaiting, throwaway777 and 2 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@StillWaiting have I asked you if that's your cat?

Just read your profile page, it's not your cat but it's very cute :-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Redt2go, Deleted member 4993, StillWaiting and 3 others
Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
Ya same here I can
Same here I can totally relate.

Reactions: Redt2go, Deleted member 4993, Throwaway563078 and 1 other person
Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
I have seen people who caught their bus, I have also seen people who have left the bus stop.
I feel so lost while sitting at bus stop. I wish I have the courage to make up my mind.
Living with my parents my entire life (now in late 20s), I have spent many moments like that, although I usually saunter around the neighborhood aimlessly when I feel suffocated from being in the house, which is often. Whenever I look for a cafe to sit in the process can be difficult and I can't decide, so I understand your 'bus dilemma'. It's a feeling of having nowhere to go but not wanting to be where you are. If I had a car then things might be easier. Maybe.

Reactions: StillWaiting, lululoo and Redt2go