• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I personally can't obtain N, but I may have an idea on how to overcome the fear of the bitter taste. I am not sure if my idea is stupid or brilliant - probably somewhere in between.

Maybe while your searching for N you can practice drinking stuff that tastes very nasty such as veniger or something else that's bitter yet won't harm you. Maybe you can train your brain to get use to it so once you do take N it won't be as bad.

Thought I'd spitball that idea. Any thoughts on this?

Reactions: Trashcan, About_to_Go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
From what l understand, there is nothing in this world that can prepare someone for the taste of N. It's a sound idea in theory but in practice it's like preparing yourself for burning in hell for eternity by turning the central heating up a notch.

Reactions: Trashcan, OnlyMercy, Justanotherconsumer and 10 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
From what l understand, there is nothing in this world that can prepare someone for the taste of N. It's a sound idea in theory but in practice it's like preparing yourself for burning in hell for eternity by turning the central heating up a notch.
Damn...that bad huh? I watched people drink it before and I could tell it was pretty horrible tasting but they didn't seem to have that much trouble. But these people crushed it up in water and not in the pure liquid form.

Reactions: Trashcan, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Damn...that bad huh? I watched people drink it before and I could tell it was pretty horrible tasting but they didn't seem to have that much trouble.

You ever have the polio vaccine? I expect it's like that. Get it down you sharpish, we'll deal with the taste afterwards, kind of thing.

The old dignitas giffers neck it like pros, admittedly it's a significantly smaller portion than the stuff A sells but, ultimately, it's only a taste.

Reactions: WayOut, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 6 others
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Damn...that bad huh? I watched people drink it before and I could tell it was pretty horrible tasting but they didn't seem to have that much trouble. But these people crushed it up in water and not in the pure liquid form.

i was wondering if 2 bottles of oramorph would be as effective as N.
especially if you have never took it before
least it wouldnt have the bad taste .
not sure how quick and fatal it would be .if o
it be instant what ?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
it's like preparing yourself for burning in hell for eternity by turning the central heating up a notch.
Just have to say, that's a darn good quip.

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 6 others
scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018
Wow I had no idea N was supposed to taste this bad. I mean I knew it was bad, just not this bad.

Why not try numbing your tongue first so you can't taste stuff, and closing your nose? Or using some kind of tube? Maybe a straw?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Wow I had no idea N was supposed to taste this bad. I mean I knew it was bad, just not this bad.

Why not try numbing your tongue first so you can't taste stuff, and closing your nose? Or using some kind of tube? Maybe a straw?
Isn't there some product you can put on your tounge that temporarily numbs the sense of taste?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Lifeisatrap
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
No, it's apparently the aftertaste that gets you. Bitterness is tasted most powerfully at the very back of the tongue, down your throat. I gather it's a slow burner, which is why dignitas try and insist on two gulps. That way the chocolate is in before the taste fully strikes and quickly counteracts it. Numbing or coating the accessible part of the tongue just adds extra fuss; this is probably why dignitas don't bother.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Sayo and 5 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
It's too bad we can't drink 200ml in two gulps. I think I'll need at least 4. Practice, practice, practice.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
TheLastTrip

TheLastTrip

Experienced
Nov 2, 2018
I had exactly the same idea! Personally I'll get it then try a tiny bit to get an idea for the level of bitterness/nastiness, then do as you say, drink salt water if it tastes salty, drink lemon juice if it is sour, anything to prepare me. In the end it's only a response from your taste buds and responses can be dampened.

Unfortunately the bitter tastebuds are right at the back of the tongue, the sweet ones are at the tip, so you can't attempt to bypass your bitter ones.

@worldexploder it's a good idea and thank you for sharing.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, About_to_Go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018

What a silly example. One thing Ive learned in life, is that people love to exaggerate/are pussies. I down 60% spirit like its water, and other people cry at the though of it.

How would drinking n compare to drinking everclear?

Reactions: Goldie
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
What a silly example. One thing Ive learned in life, is that people love to exaggerate/are pussies. I down 60% spirit like its water, and other people cry at the though of it.

Hahaha, fucking hell.

Reactions: AveryConure, Lifeisatrap, wxtyubidi7y and 3 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I had exactly the same idea! Personally I'll get it then try a tiny bit to get an idea for the level of bitterness/nastiness, then do as you say, drink salt water if it tastes salty, drink lemon juice if it is sour, anything to prepare me. In the end it's only a response from your taste buds and responses can be dampened.

Unfortunately the bitter tastebuds are right at the back of the tongue, the sweet ones are at the tip, so you can't attempt to bypass your bitter ones.

@worldexploder it's a good idea and thank you for sharing.
Thank you and you're very welcome. I really like your idea about tasting the N first. Just like any new thing you try - gotta taste it to gauge your limits/reactions.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018

How would drinking n compare to drinking everclear?
Or you could just be built a little differently. It happens.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, About_to_Go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
One thing Ive learned in life, is that people love to exaggerate/are pussies. I down 60% spirit like its water, and other people cry at the though of it.

colonel-au-reveil.png

Reactions: AveryConure, Lifeisatrap, About_to_Go and 4 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Chinaski ,

Is the taste really that horrible or only for those who are sensitive to that ? I can certainly deal with a bitter tasting foods easily and for me chloral hydrate tastes almost sweet. But if it is extreme ? If only that doesn't lead one to do stupid things. I was pondering 20 mg domperidone and 5 mg meto (since I tolerate it so poorly), but I wonder if Nitschke's is correct when he claims that domperidone is acceptable. For me, domepridone feels weak subjectively while meto feels harsh.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
@Chinaski ,

Is the taste really that horrible or only for those who are sensitive to that ? I can certainly deal with a bitter tasting foods easily and for me chloral hydrate tastes almost sweet. But if it is extreme ? If only that doesn't lead one to do stupid things. I was pondering 20 mg domperidone and 5 mg meto (since I tolerate it so poorly), but I wonder if Nitschke's is correct when he claims that domperidone is acceptable. For me, domepridone feels weak subjectively while meto feels harsh.

I honestly can't advise on any of this, l know as much as you do; but from what l gather the aftertaste is stronger than the taste itself, and the aftertaste can be quelled.

We've all taken horrible medicine when we're ill. We get so ill that it doesn't matter how foul the medicament tastes. This is the same logic which applies to N, l feel. It works, but tastes bad.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, About_to_Go and 1 other person
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Chinaski ,

I guess that's where to cholcolate comes in ?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: Arak, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
C

Couchking

~
May 29, 2018
Raw broccoli smoothie.
Tastes pretty bad.
Could make you feel like vomiting if you drink too much.

That might help thr training.

Or warm salt water..

Reactions: TheLastTrip, worldexploder and Lifeisatrap
J

Jaded

Student
Sep 8, 2018
Has anyone tried Kombucha?
That tastes bitter to me so you just have to gulp it all down.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheLastTrip, worldexploder and 1 other person