• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

funguy

funguy

🍄
Nov 22, 2023
Most people who are ND have a hyper fixation or at least one thing they're good at or brings them joy, not me. I genuinely think I might have a mild intellectual disability because it takes me so much longer to learn things than others, which contributes to why I can't enjoy anything. I have no natural talents or affinity's for anything, I've never had interest in anything and nothing brings me joy. Is there anybody else like this?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, LoiteringClouds, Vicolo cieco and 2 others
Ironborn

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
Same, always had to work hard just to get mediocre results. Never had any passions or talents, only ever did anything because I had to, not because I wanted to.
I did learn things easier being hands on rather than reading a textbook or listening to a lecture.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and fleshgarden
fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
I do hyper fixate on things, it's just I do't feel like I can make anything out of them.. I guess I once felt that way with art but I am NOT good enough at art for someone who's 19 years old. it brings me a bit of an inferiority complex that my autistic/nd friends are smart and can actually get through life somehow, but I'm just stuck this way. hearing about how others are succeeding makes me suicidal. I also no longer hyperfixate on things because of how bad my apathy and low energy has gotten and it's definitely worse than it used to be

Reactions: sserafim and funguy
tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
i dont have any talents either. usually schizophrenics are really good with numbers and stuff but i have a learning disorder myself and just can't. do anything worthwhile.

Reactions: sserafim
Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

Student
May 14, 2024
I'm subpar at everything despite trying hard. I can't even enjoy hobbies because I suck at them.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I don't think they are particularly talented at something (I mean, it depends on the person), ADHD tends to lead to impulsive behavior and learning difficulties, which can make it hard to develop/master some skills. They have a lot of energy and ambition, but really poor concentration and short attention span. I might have undiagnosed ADHD and I haven't got any medication for that (well, I have been using drugs such as cannabis- amphetamine by the way never worked on me),

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Things that people think are beautiful and unknown to them