Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
About the title, one of my best friends got N, 4 bottles to drink together

Which makes me feel good because we plan to live together a couple of months before CTB, and she is one of the people I appreciate and love the most.

However, she is quite far away (6400 km), so I have packed my bags and made money for the trip. If everything goes well, I will go on a trip at the end of this month and arrive at my destination before October 5

Maybe I'll upload a couple of photos here from the trip (without showing my face). I hope everything turns out well, this has really given me a boost and I don't feel so depressed anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, qsocdu, cartdog and 23 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those with Nembutal are so fortunate, I envy them, it really sounds like the most peaceful way to cease existing, it must be a relief knowing you will have that option.

Reactions: LetMeBeSad, sadandlonely99, myusername890 and 4 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Did you test it? Is it actually nembutal or pento tablets?

I assume you got it from WTN?

L

Lydia12

Sep 10, 2023

Which makes me feel good because we plan to live together a couple of months before CTB, and she is one of the people I appreciate and love the most.

However, she is quite far away (6400 km), so I have packed my bags and made money for the trip. If everything goes well, I will go on a trip at the end of this month and arrive at my destination before October 5

Maybe I'll upload a couple of photos here from the trip (without showing my face). I hope everything turns out well, this has really given me a boost and I don't feel so depressed anymore.
lucky ones^^, can you pm me where to get that? :) hope you get your peaceful exit

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Maybe you don't need a third person? :). But seriously, best regards and I hope you will spend the last few months nicely.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

Oh damn I want a source as well. Thank you!

SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
Damn I envy you. Do you mind me asking where your friend got that? I hope everything goes well for you.

Reactions: Venessolotic and myusername890
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

I remember you said u were in Colombia.thats where euthanex nembutal is sold . The best and most concentrated. This for dogs

Euthanex-Final.png

I don't have a source just doing some Internet searching anyone can do.
at 390 mg per ML that 50 ML bottle has 19.5 grams of N . the perfect method. all one would need to drink is 40 Ml to get 15.6 grams which is about what Dignitas uses 15 grams .

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Talvikki, Gonnerr and voyager
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I remember you said u were in Colombia.thats where euthanex nembutal is sold . The best and most concentrated

Euthanex-Final.png

I don't have a source just doing some Internet searching anyone can do
Euthanasia is only accessible if you have a terminal illness and if you are a Colombian citizen
I'm not even Colombian

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Euthanasia is only accessible if you have a terminal illness and if you are a Colombian citizen
I'm not even Colombian
I think the N I posted is for dogs . I don't have a source. Just doing Internet searching anyone can do

Reactions: BrainShower
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Now, I won't say what my destination will be for security reasons, my biggest concern is getting to my destination and I've been feeling a little paranoid, I feel like someone on this forum is watching me.
Speaking of paranoia...lol
Anime Girl Embarrased GIF by HIDIVE

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: voyager
Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
So we need to go to Colombia, go to a pharmacy and say we need euthanex for our dog and thats it?
Will also need something to inject it with?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Best wishes, N was my prefered method until i was able to get a gun.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm glad to hear that things are turning up well for you and hopefully when the time comes, you can finally find the peace you are looking for. Good luck on your endeavors and enjoy your trip.

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
Did you test it? Is it actually nembutal or pento tablets?

I assume you got it from WTN?
There are no pento tablets anymore. Whoever is claiming to sell them, it's most likely a scam. Be careful. I suppose WTN is a dark web vendor??

udusa

udusa

Will ctb before december
Jun 1, 2023
I remember you said u were in Colombia.thats where euthanex nembutal is sold . The best and most concentrated. This for dogs

Euthanex-Final.png

I don't have a source just doing some Internet searching anyone can do.
at 390 mg per ML that 50 ML bottle has 19.5 grams of N . the perfect method. all one would need to drink is 40 Ml to get 15.6 grams which is about what Dignitas uses 15 grams .
I'm from Colombia too and I think I might have found a source for the same Euthanex you sent in the photo.
Are you sure it's the right thing and that it will work?

I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
Must feel great to know you can just fall asleep so easily and peacefully whenever you choose to.

Can you say how your friend was able to get it without giving up her source? Like did she get it from a vet somewhere, or online?

Last edited:
Reactions: Iamtired
N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
can you pm the info on your source id like to buy

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
There are no pento tablets anymore. Whoever is claiming to sell them, it's most likely a scam. Be careful. I suppose WTN is a dark web vendor??

Pentobarbital tablets are still being manufactured. But as far as I know, they are not available on the black market.