J

jk9761

Experienced
Jul 25, 2022
I have access to Exit Forum , will let you guys know if they post a new person for N . There was a email a few days ago for someone but Exit took it the email down bcz they could not verify yet . Stand by .

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: EndlessX, Scacie, pacificghost and 34 others
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Thanks a lot!!

Reactions: mateodolores, Astral Storm, betternever2havbeen and 3 others
PeaceDeathLove

PeaceDeathLove

Aug 14, 2021
Thanks for being such a help to a community in great need

Reactions: EndlessX, mateodolores, B4mbi and 1 other person
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Thanks beother.

J

jk9761

Experienced
Jul 25, 2022
no problem , there is a guy on our forum who claims they received a bottle of N from this guy that was on the ppeh sept edition , i asked him for a picture thru my email but he doesnt want to be banned for posting picture on the forum .

Reactions: mateodolores and πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Might be a problem getting the goodies through customs or inter-national mail.

Reactions: mateodolores and rationaltake
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Might be a problem getting the goodies through customs or inter-national mail.
I'll happily travel to any where in the world to avoid the customs issue. Happy to also CTB in that country to avoid customs on the way back.

• Love
Reactions: Cerulea
M

madiroze

Feb 5, 2022
I'll happily travel to any where in the world to avoid the customs issue. Happy to also CTB in that country to avoid customs on the way back.
This is my plan too. I plan on travelling from the UK to South America for N and I'll be there as long as it takes to acquire it. Someone will know someone.

I also intend never to return and CTB wherever I can find N.

• Hugs
Reactions: AlePizarnik, Koppite, Cerulea and 2 others
FrozenMango

FrozenMango

Hello from the other side
Aug 16, 2022
Thanks for helping people. Keep us posted

Reactions: mateodolores
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
could you update me please, i am new here and from the uk accessing n is so difficul, the only means of offing yourself seemingly is the most brutal methods which can go wrong, and often does, getting desperate to just end the suffering quietly, n seems the best method by far, hope your ok and everybody on here finds there own inner peace, life eh ?, what a shit show.

Reactions: Csmith8827, Reallysad, mateodolores and 7 others
J

jude502

Sep 21, 2022
This is my plan too. I plan on travelling from the UK to South America for N and I'll be there as long as it takes to acquire it. Someone will know someone.

I also intend never to return and CTB wherever I can find N.
This is my plan as well only I am traveling from America. Any interest in meeting up as a group? It would be nice to not be alone. I think Bolivia has the best odds.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I actually think it would still be possible to post N to some countries. Uk included. I reckon that D's N was getting seized mainly because the packages were identical. Once one is seized they only need to flag identical packages for inspection. Even then some get theough but they then come with the wellness visits. If the packages were varied it wouldn't have been so easy. For example a bottle of N in a hamper with a few cosmetic item's or perhaps inside a soda stream package for instance. There's so many potential ways to do it. It's not even out of the realms of possibility to rebottle it but that would take a controlled environment and a sufficiently sterile new packaging with seals. As long as its sterile, air tight and doesn't look like N. This is how the drug trade works. Drugs are sent through the mail every day of the year. Most of them reach their destination!

• Love
Reactions: denix66, Lost Magic, Koppite and 5 others
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I'll be waiting here like a stone, thanks before

Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz and ever so lonely
M

madiroze

Feb 5, 2022
I intend to CTB alone so I wouldn't be interested in meeting up however, if I am successful in my mission to find a legit N supplier, I will let you know provided you are also in the country/South America.

Reactions: mateodolores and ever so lonely
A

akirat9

γ‚¨γ‚―γƒˆγƒͺをン
Sep 23, 2022
is this suppose be not painful than sn ?

InjuredBrainGamer

InjuredBrainGamer

Sep 8, 2022
no problem , there is a guy on our forum who claims they received a bottle of N from this guy that was on the ppeh sept edition , i asked him for a picture thru my email but he doesnt want to be banned for posting picture on the forum .

Is this new guy the same as D?

J

jk9761

Experienced
Jul 25, 2022
different guy from peru i m hearing

Reactions: maya.sml
J

jk9761

Experienced
Jul 25, 2022
ppeh latest email for a new source is not confirmed by anyone yet who ordered and received

Reactions: Jadzia
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
i had somebody message me earlier saying he knows a seller but he wasnt specific, he said the seller he knows will only accept bitcoin, hey i am no daft, i want n but i fear being scammed i told the dude i dont use bitcoin only paypal, what do you guys and gals think ? do they sound legit or no ?, dont get me wrong i so want to end it i just dont want to entertain the idea of getting scammed in the process, some would say if you want to die why do you care ?, well a great deal, because there is nothing worse than spending some money and no having the means to opt out as you intended should you be scammed or stood up, as somebody ran off with your muns, maybe they are legit i dunno, but he claimed if i was interested only bitcoin would suffice which sounds a tad dubious, i have never used bitcoin is it a reliable way of paying for n ?, because if so i will take him up on the offer

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
This may be genuine and well-intentioned but it could equally be bullshit, would avoid anyone on here with insider access to an email address that can not be confirmed prior to ordering tbh.

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Hell-On-Earth, blue_muse and 4 others
denix66

denix66

Sep 9, 2022
Alguien me enviΓ³ un mensaje antes diciendo que conoce a un vendedor pero no fue especΓ­fico, dijo que el vendedor que conoce solo aceptarΓ‘ bitcoin, oye, no soy tonto, quiero n pero temo ser estafado Le dije al tipo que no uso solo bitcoin PayPal, ΒΏquΓ© piensan ustedes, chicos y chicas? ΒΏSuenan legΓ­timos o no?, no me malinterpreten, quiero terminarlo, simplemente no quiero considerar la idea de ser estafado en el proceso, algunos dirΓ­an que si quieres morir, ΒΏpor quΓ© te importa?, bueno, genial trato, porque no hay nada peor que gastar algo de dinero y no tener los medios para optar por no participar como pretendΓ­a en caso de que lo estafen o lo dejen plantado, ya que alguien se escapΓ³ con sus muns, tal vez sean legΓ­timos, no lo sΓ©, pero afirmΓ³ que si yo estaba interesado, solo Bitcoin serΓ­a suficiente, lo que suena un poco dudoso, nunca he usado Bitcoin, ΒΏes una forma confiable de pagar por n?
Si BTC es una forma de pago confiable... se usa en los mercados de la web oscura... pero incluso no hay N... en su lugar, no confiarΓ­a en el mensaje recibido de ninguna manera... .. Seguro que es una estafa.... Saludos a usted

Reactions: leeloosnow, rationaltake and ever so lonely
denix66

denix66

Sep 9, 2022
Si BTC es una forma de pago confiable... se usa en los mercados de la web oscura... pero incluso no hay N... en su lugar, no confiarΓ­a en el mensaje recibido de ninguna manera... .. Seguro que es una estafa.... Saludos a usted
In addition, the message you received is from a user of this forum... how old is it...?... Because 99% of it is clear he is a scammer... Be careful, stay safe

Reactions: leeloosnow and rationaltake
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
it is shit that people prey on the vulnerable it has opened my eyes a lot like i cant imagine anything worse than being scammed with regards to suicide seems that isnt even exempt in this shit and cruel society, makes you wanna give up even more doesnt it ?.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sleeps, Hollowillow, 7b48hl and 4 others
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
We have warned time and time again that there is a scammer from India so why would anyone even try to buy anything from someone who says that they are in India. We have warned that @becool was a scammer from the jump and nobody listened and then someone ended up getting scammed by him more than once.

Reactions: Disappointered, blue_muse and leeloosnow
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
i had somebody message me earlier saying he knows a seller but he wasnt specific, he said the seller he knows will only accept bitcoin, hey i am no daft, i want n but i fear being scammed i told the dude i dont use bitcoin only paypal, what do you guys and gals think ? do they sound legit or no ?, dont get me wrong i so want to end it i just dont want to entertain the idea of getting scammed in the process, some would say if you want to die why do you care ?, well a great deal, because there is nothing worse than spending some money and no having the means to opt out as you intended should you be scammed or stood up, as somebody ran off with your muns, maybe they are legit i dunno, but he claimed if i was interested only bitcoin would suffice which sounds a tad dubious, i have never used bitcoin is it a reliable way of paying for n ?, because if so i will take him up on the offer
Pls gve d-tls of tht accnt in d.m

• Love
Reactions: Smart No More and Dead Meat
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
helplessman he was called i would link it but dont know how as only just registered here, i still have the messages but helplessman was his avatar thingy