• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JordT

JordT

Sep 4, 2018
Hey all. So I have waited months for this, but finally as of tomorrow I am left to myself for 11days or so. This means I can purchase anything to my door without it being checked. I plan on buying nitrite off ebay already as I live in the EU.

What would you recommend me buy during this time? I tried to get N delivered within a week but the supplier told me 3weeks and sadly my time frame isn't that long.

I know there is gas methods which i may need equipment for and could buy, but have no clue on that right now. Basically anything that may be a good, peaceful option, i need to buy now and get delivered. I'm pretty sure just ordering SN off ebay will be the best way to go but I want options, so I've come here to ask what methods are just as peaceful, and what I need to buy in order to set that up.

I just want options, and I don't want to waste this moment I have to get stuff delivered that may seem sus to my family who check my mail. This may seem a stupid thread since im getting SN, but i hope you understand i just want to make sure there isnt other options i could review and buy too, don't want to let this window go to waste. This is only to buy the needed stuff, im not going to ctb this week.

Reactions: Circles, Soul and Dartz
JordT

JordT

Sep 4, 2018
I thought SN was peaceful apart from a headache? Last i researched anyway, and this was due to it knocking you out before it kills you, right?

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I thought SN was peaceful apart from a headache? Last i researched anyway, and this was due to it knocking you out before it kills you, right?
Ive read various accounts on here that make me split on the SN method. But it seems reliable.

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
There's not much besides inert gases, that are better than SN. Which seems to be quite peaceful, when you follow the regimen. You have everything else, meto and antacid?

Reactions: throwaway_2620
JordT

JordT

Sep 4, 2018
I might as well use the thread i have open since it's related to buying, looking at SN now and not sure which listing is best. Does it not matter if i just plan on using it to kill myself? two are food grade and one isn't.

This is why im confused because of the naming.
"Nitrite E250 99.9% purity Food Grade "
"Nitrite 99.9% AR Food Grade"

"SODIUM NITRITE 99,9+%"**

But the non food grade listing has this in the description
"Our product is almost chemically pure, which makes it ideal for use in a analyses, photography, pharmacy, synthesis and crystal making. Product is dry, crystalline powder."

So does it matter which type I buy or are any of those good as long as it's 99% purity? cos i have no idea what E250 means or AR for that matter.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
The last one. From Poland. This one you'll get in a bottle. E numbers are food preservative codes.

Reactions: JordT
Aardwolf

Aardwolf

Jun 19, 2019
So does it matter which type I buy or are any of those good as long as it's 99% purity? cos i have no idea what E250 means or AR for that matter.

E250 is the additive code for sodium nitrite as far as I can tell. I got confused about it as well so did some brief research.