• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

strugglingsimba

Sep 20, 2023
Gas powered generators are almost everywhere in my country due to unstable power supply. I've seen cases on the news of people who had them running close to their rooms without proper ventilation, they usually don't wake up. My plan is to take some sleeping pills while I have the generator running in my room with all the windows shut. I feel that way is a peaceful painless exit, but I might be wrong. I would like to know if y'all think it's feasible.

• Hugs
Reactions: The Burning Fool
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
Absolutely, it doesn't even need to be in your room. It can even be outside of your window and leak in to kill you. There is a video I saw on yt where that happened.

Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
If other people are under the risk of suffering from CO, this method is definitely bad, IMO.

Reactions: DeadHead