TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I want to love and care for someone so badly but it's never shared or if I manage to find someone in the end I get abandoned (often also hurt before abandonment). So many people in this world yet I can't find a single decent person to give all my love to and these feelings be shared. This past year I liked/fell in love with like 4-5 men but it was never shared. 2 seemed they shared it at first but in the end they left me. One without any explanation and another one, who was my partner, was an asshole who hurt me a lot before leaving me. Now I like someone else but it's all impossible. What chance would a loser like me have when they already got a lot of people in life? All I have left is my own self hatred.

I want everything to stop.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: PDAnnie2610, OpheliasFlowers, AtMostOkay and 19 others
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
In love 4-5 times in a year? Must be rough; I've been in love exactly twice in the last 25 years and losing them was hell. Can't imagine what you're dealing with.
Not to minimize your feelings, but have you spoken to a therapist about possible Emophilia?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay, patheticpartner, ImsooDone1N and 2 others
S

sanguineblade

Jul 3, 2021
i had soooo much love to give (and have) but got destroyed by physical health problems way too young ::(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, AtMostOkay, patheticpartner and 5 others
D

Deleted member 8975

I used to think love was hard to find. Now I think…easy to find. Hard to hold onto and keep together :'(

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Scribble Fan, patheticpartner and 5 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
In love 4-5 times in a year? Must be rough; I've been in love exactly twice in the last 25 years and losing them was hell. Can't imagine what you're dealing with.
Not to minimize your feelings, but have you spoken to a therapist about possible Emophilia?
never went to therapy and while I'm sceptic about it, I'd still consider going because university really takes a toll on me. Never heard of emophilia before, looked it up. It explains a lot.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and ImsooDone1N
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Guys, my names Miguel // Triggerhappy and I'm an emophilliac. I thought I was a sexual compulsive, but it really was the true love I was after. I don't remember their names, but I kept their undies as trophies...
:))

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: AtMostOkay and patheticpartner
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
Guys, my names Miguel // Triggerhappy and I'm an emophilliac. I thought I was a sexual compulsive, but it really was the true love I was after. I don't remember their names, but I kept their undies as trophies...
:))
Possibly a terrible idea to hang onto those, I'd be glad to hold them for you...

• Yay!
Reactions: AtMostOkay, patheticpartner, littlelungs and 1 other person
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I know where you coming from. I'm not into romantic relationship anymore but when I still was - I always seemed to be the one caring a 1000x more.
Sucks to be that way since most people/men (gfs seemed to be a little more caring - but that's my own experience) don't really appreciate it.

The only advise I have: guard your feelings more carefully, take it reaally slow and try not to take it personally whenever it does not work out (easier said than done - I know) :(

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, AtMostOkay, patheticpartner and 1 other person
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
Sucks to be that way since most people/men (gfs seemed to be a little more caring - but that's my own experience)
MissK :: wtf ... people/men - ha!ha!
Is that cos men aren't really people or cos we just don't matter..?
Either way, u have a point (a few actually!) Love your honest posts...
Loving relationships are so much work, arent they? ugh.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, AtMostOkay, patheticpartner and 1 other person
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I know where you coming from. I'm not into romantic relationship anymore but when I still was - I always seemed to be the one caring a 1000x more.
Sucks to be that way since most people/men (gfs seemed to be a little more caring - but that's my own experience) don't really appreciate it.

The only advise I have: guard your feelings more carefully, take it reaally slow and try not to take it personally whenever it does not work out (easier said than done - I know) :(
I don't have any experience with girlfriends as I'm only romantically attracted to men- but I know for a fact that the person I have a crush on now is really caring.

I've learnt to just accept it, suffer and then move on. I'll never find reciprocated love at this point.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and patheticpartner
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
take it reaally slow and try not to take it personally whenever it does not work out (easier said than done - I know) :(

• Yay!
Reactions: patheticpartner
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Aww..
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, patheticpartner, TriggerHappy and 1 other person
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
Same here. I don't even know what love is anymore.
Love is a devious, deceitful, deliciously wonderful thing... its why were here....?

I love you whether or not you love me
I love you even if you think that I don't.
Sometimes I find you doubt my love for you but I don't mind.
Why should I mind?
Why should I mind?

What is love anyway?
Does anybody love anybody anyway?
What is love anyway?
Does anybody love anybody anyway?

Can anybody love anyone so much that they will never fear
Never worrynever be sad?
The answer is they cannot love this muchnobody can.
This is why I don't mind you doubting.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Snake of Eden, patheticpartner and 1 other person
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I try my best to not give in and breakdown but it's really hard. I feel as life decided for me to only suffer and never experience any kind of love. It's true.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I used to think love was hard to find. Now I think…easy to find. Hard to hold onto and keep together :'(
We can choose one or the other, as a society. We have decided on the serial monogamy soul-killer concept.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People can be so cruel and awful, they can let us down and cause us pain. That is why I stay away. I'm sorry you feel like this, of course you deserve to find someone who is there for you. I wish you the best.