A

augustlnyc

Nov 23, 2020
So I have GJ feeding tube for medical issues. I've been wanting to CTB for reasons not entirely related. But I have access to my stomach and small intestine. I know the small intestine absorbs so I was wondering if anyone had any advice or thoughts if this impacts traditional ODs. I know it does, I don't have to worry about throwing it up since it won't be in my stomach. But it could me I could feed/inject with a syringe copious amounts of any drug, including OTC meds. It way more accessible and easier to get at this point for me. I can't wait and figures out how to purchase other meds. I'm on various types of antiemetics anyway. I thinking if its worth taking an insane amount of Ibuprofen or Aspirin or Tylenol. I don't care that I'll be in a lot of pain afterwards. I'm in the hospital. I can easily hide this anyway because I'm in pain all the time anyway.

zel

zel

Curiosity killed the cat, eh?
Oct 17, 2023
Dear god no. Trying to OD on Ibuprofen, Aspirin, or Tylenol while at the hospital is so unlikely, that I think you'd stand better odds of winning the lottery 3 times in a row. It's not a matter of hiding it. You can't hide liver failure. You'd live, and you would enjoy living a hell of a lot less, I can guarantee that.
If you were going to inject something into your system that would be more effective and less excruciating, maybe something like diamorphine would be a better bet.

A

augustlnyc

Nov 23, 2020
I'm medically not at a great standpoint, and my intestines would absorb what ever I push through right away, without needing time to digest. I might push a bunch of alcohol too. It would be absorbed directly into my bloodstream. I'm also at a point in my medical treatment where I'm refusing everything so they don't do labs or vitals. Maybe if I'm sicker it'll be easier for another try. Ugh hate this

zel

zel

Oct 17, 2023
I'm medically not at a great standpoint, and my intestines would absorb what ever I push through right away, without needing time to digest. I might push a bunch of alcohol too. It would be absorbed directly into my bloodstream. I'm also at a point in my medical treatment where I'm refusing everything so they don't do labs or vitals. Maybe if I'm sicker it'll be easier for another try. Ugh hate this
Right, but the issue isn't the speed of absorption. It will all end up in the bloodstream one way or another, regardless if it's through an IV, ingested orally, intramuscular, whatever. I normally don't like to tell people what to do or what not to do, but I strongly advise that you don't try ODing on any of those medications you listed. It will not be pretty, and you will not die.

A

augustlnyc

Nov 23, 2020
At this point, I don't care if I end up with organ damage, it'll just make the second time easier and more likely to work. I'm stuck in the hospital medically anyway from other issues.

zel

zel

Oct 17, 2023
At this point, I don't care if I end up with organ damage, it'll just make the second time easier and more likely to work. I'm stuck in the hospital medically anyway from other issues.
I'm sorry you're in so much pain. I often feel that intensity of desperation myself. The truth is that the second time will not be easier, because you will have much less autonomy and freedom once they figure out what you tried to do. It'd also just be downright excruciating with virtually no upside. I won't say anything more about it though. What you decide to do will be your own business. I hope you feel better soon, internet stranger.

• Love
Reactions: augustlnyc