• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

papermoon

papermoon

Oct 15, 2020
Right now, I'm trying to plan on CTB'ing in about a month. Perhaps a bit sooner. My issue (as has been the case for 5 years) is that I don't have a great method available to me. Here's what I have so far, or can easily obtain, that could be reliably lethal and hopefully peaceful as well (though I'm beginning to care less and less about the latter):

Tizanidine + Alcohol (I need to check how much again but it's only one bottle)
Metformin + Alcohol (I have enough metformin to kill an elephant, but I'm not sure how much of it is expired or not)
Sodium Nitrite (I don't have it but I can acquire it easily enough; this would probably be my favored method)
Hydroxychloroquine (I know it's less toxic than chloroquine but I have quite a bit of it as well)

I don't have any anti-emetics though. I have an antichlorinergic called dicyclomine which is the closest thing I have, but after reading through the forum I heard someone's story of failing on SN primarily because they vomited it all up first. Would dicyclomine work with a more appropriate dose of SN? (The person in the other thread took *way* too much SN) Or, if not, how can I obtain a prescription anti-emetic like metoclopramide? I would prefer not to have to go over the black market if at all possible. What excuses can I give my doctor, for instance, that would get him to prescribe one? Is there even something over-the-counter that does it the right way?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited: