• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Suicidalsamurai

Jul 22, 2018
That's the kind of shit that will land a kid on this forum.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Midnight, puppy9 and 8 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Girls here in the south love to pop out kids without any forethought, it's a hobby in the Bible belt. As an aside, I really hope the words "inspiration" and "shout out" don't exist in the afterlife.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Final Escape, Trashcan and 6 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
There is no selfless resons to have a child.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, ScorpiusDragon, nw7 and 9 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Girls here in the south love to pop out kids without any forethought, it's a hobby in the Bible belt. As an aside, I really hope the words "inspiration" and "shout out" don't exist in the afterlife.
Gawds widdle "miracle slaves".

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Trashcan, Letting Go and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I never liked existing and I don't want to bring any future human being into a fucked up, cruel world. I also agree with you @Daystavro , if people don't have the money to provide a good life (subjectively speaking) for the child, then they should NOT bring the child into the world which is full of misery and suffering.

Reactions: Morbid Cam, Weeping Garbage Can, worldexploder and 6 others
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
I want to be a father. I know I'd be a good one. But given how the world is, and given how shitty everything has become, I'm not sure.

I've always said, the ideals and values I'd have to instill in my child to ensure they reach some modicum of success as an adult, i don't hold myself.
The world we live in doesn't allow for it

Reactions: RM5998, Weeping Garbage Can, Trashcan and 1 other person
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
Too late for me now, since I have a daughter.. Now? I would never do it again, not when the world is getting worse..

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Weeping Garbage Can, worldexploder and 3 others
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
In the end, I think most, if not all people, have children for purely selfish reasons.
Either it was an accident or they want to have a child to "create meaning" and distract themselves from the meaninglessness of the human existence. I mean how else can you justify living an existence where you work a 9-5 job as a replaceable cog on the wheel? Surely it must all seem "worth it" if you have a child to come home to, never mind the fact that the child had no say in whether or not he/she wanted to be born.
What most people don't want to think about is that all they've done is bring another wage slave into the world. Doomed to be just another replaceable cog on the wheel, but it's ok because mommy and daddy "found meaning."

• Hmph!
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, vulturecyclop, AutumnEmbers and 1 other person