• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jaded Pear

Jaded Pear

Pear
Sep 23, 2021
I have about 5 hours of unrestricted free time before my family start getting suspicious. As well as bit over $500. I'm currently travelling to the city and I don't want to go back home or really be alive for 5 more hours.

I don't have any method prepared and honestly I thought I would be dead well before today, but my neck seems to immune to being strangled.

What would you guys do, any suggestions?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and albino_elk
win32

win32

I did it for me.
Mar 26, 2020
Do you live in the US? Are there any weapon shops nearby?
I'd think you could buy a shotgun and some shells since background checks are quick, then find some place to quickly use it, preferably a more remote location.

Reactions: TooConscious, Death is beautiful, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Ldog9

Ldog9

Student
Jan 12, 2019
I would suggest you reconsider your options. IMO this is not something to be done rushed, impromptu, or with some deadline. A hurried method could result with you in a worse position.

• Love
Reactions: voltage268, HowNowBrownCow, StarryStarry and 10 others
Upvote 4
Jaded Pear

Jaded Pear

Pear
Sep 23, 2021
Do you live in the US? Are there any weapon shops nearby?
I'd think you could buy a shotgun and some shells since background checks are quick, then find some place to quickly use it, preferably a more remote location.
Sadly I don't live in the US. I live in a country where guns are really difficult to get a hold of. I feel like they would be my ideal method, in terms of lethality and time to die, but getting them is near impossible for me.
I would suggest you reconsider your options. IMO this is not something to be done rushed, impromptu, or with some deadline. A hurried method could result with you in a worse position.
As contradictory as it seems I agree with this. I would love for better circumstances, but honestly I cannot see any good occurring if I live. If I go back home, I will be much worse. If I don't return people will start looking for me. Death feels like the only valid option

I don't want to but I'm chrrently thinking of jumping infront of a train and praying, I'll die fast.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
O

Onkyo74893

Dec 11, 2021
I have about 5 hours of unrestricted free time before my family start getting suspicious. As well as bit over $500. I'm currently travelling to the city and I don't want to go back home or really be alive for 5 more hours.

I don't have any method prepared and honestly I thought I would be dead well before today, but my neck seems to immune to being strangled.

What would you guys do, any suggestions?
I'd wait until you're better prepared. At which time you may have changed your mind. In any case, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: LADY007, TooConscious, Crazy4u and 1 other person
Upvote 1
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
What is the situation to which you do not wish to return?

If possible, I would suggest returning and saving up money to obtain a method you are reasonably confident will work. As others have said, suicide is not something that ought to be done in a rush. It's more likely to fail than if it were thoroughly planned and could then leave you in an even worse position than you are in now.

Reactions: justsayin
Upvote 1
Jaded Pear

Jaded Pear

Pear
Sep 23, 2021
I guess I couldn't meet my own deadline, but that's not anything new. Gonna try shallow water black out. Found a nice secluded lake with warm water.

No idea if I'm gonna chicken out or not once I'm in the water, I was so comfortable with partial. It just felt like it wasn't killing me, at least thats what I think.

Anyways thank you to everyone who interacted with me on here. Hope it's the last time for me.

Gonna go try swim with the ducks.
Peace.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: voltage268, LADY007, demuic and 6 others
Upvote 0
clown

clown

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€“πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
Jan 17, 2022
im sorry it had to end like this. goodbye my friend.

Upvote 0
DisillusionedDragon

DisillusionedDragon

Pessimist/Antinatalist
Nov 25, 2020
Please don't do anything you don't feel ready for, killing oneself is the biggest decision one can make and I think that shouldn't be rushed. I'm sure there will be other opportunities in the future, if that's part of your concern. Rushed and ill prepared attempts at killing oneself can cause a lot of harm and often aren't successful. I wouldn't want you to get seriously injured and have lasting health impacts from a failed attempt.​

Reactions: rationaltake and LADY007
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that things are so hopeless. Shallow water blackout does sound like a horrible way to go and I know personally I would never be able to choose that method but I understand the feelings of desperation. I know that it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

Upvote 0
S

subj

Student
Dec 16, 2021
With all due respect you don't sound ready to make this decision. You have delayed, set date but don't have a good plan. Why not put it off in hopes that life will get better or that you really know what you want

Upvote 0
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
I really think you underestimate how bad a rushed suicide attempt can go. Please be careful.

Reactions: rationaltake
Upvote 0