Ichigo

Ichigo

Jun 15, 2023
Ugh I really dread logging into my online school. Todays friday. I should be having the day off, but i cant afford to let it pile up anymore, you know? i messed up, I kept procrastinating. Somehow it accumulated to 19 assignment over the past 4 days. if i dont get it done by today or tomorrow, i know i wont ever get it done. I'll just freeze up due to the sheer workload. then they'll mark me down for sending in late assignments. atleast my grades are good for right now, i got a 89% (Idk how i managed to) having adhd makes working difficult ... sometimes i feel super motivated to do work other times it like i cant bear the thought of even logging in. These days i havent had much motivation. But today i have to push myself, it's crunch hour time.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Chinchilla and JJ53
J

JJ53

Aug 19, 2024
That sounds really awful. It's always difficult to keep on top of things like that when you're struggling. All the best for today - I hope you manage to smash out some of the assignments!

Chinchilla

Chinchilla

Nov 5, 2021
If you like, I can help you with them. I have nothing better to do and honestly, it would make me feel a little better about myself. I'm not sure how good I would be but surely it's better than missing them altogether.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
If you need help, lmk! I'd love to help make it easier on you. ADHD is way rougher than people think, leads to so much stress

T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Ugh I really dread logging into my online school. Todays friday. I should be having the day off, but i cant afford to let it pile up anymore, you know? i messed up, I kept procrastinating. Somehow it accumulated to 19 assignment over the past 4 days. if i dont get it done by today or tomorrow, i know i wont ever get it done. I'll just freeze up due to the sheer workload. then they'll mark me down for sending in late assignments. atleast my grades are good for right now, i got a 89% (Idk how i managed to) having adhd makes working difficult ... sometimes i feel super motivated to do work other times it like i cant bear the thought of even logging in. These days i havent had much motivation. But today i have to push myself, it's crunch hour time.
Ugh, felt the ADHD part. Ironically, my ADHD combined with my anxiety makes for a good motivator to keep on track for myself personally, but god is it so hard sometimes. There was one period where I was nearly 2 weeks behind on assignments and that was so hard to catch up and my grade took quite the hit from the late assignments but it was early enough in the semester that I finished with an A in all but one class.

I say this to say it's early in the semester, it may be salvageable with enough effort :)

J

JealousOfTheElderly

Everything's gonna be OK
Aug 28, 2020
Use chatgpt to get them done.