• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ali463

ali463

Jun 10, 2024
do i need to increase the dose? and if i survive what are the consequences? will i go unconscious for days? or just for hours? please help me i need to do this method in the next few days

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I'd need to look it up, but somewhere in the back of mind I think you're going to need roughly double for phenobarbital (around 20g). How heavy are you?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
ali463

ali463

Jun 10, 2024
I'd need to look it up, but somewhere in the back of mind I think you're going to need roughly double for phenobarbital (around 20g). How heavy are you?
idk my weight but im not heavy, also is not 20g too much? i dont know if i can take all of those pills

Last edited:
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Yup, it's 20g - if you're very large you may want to take more.

With regards to the side effects if you survive, it can cause heart attacks, organ failure and brain swelling all with potentially permanent effects.

Because it's a much longer acting barbiturate then it can take days, rather than hours to die (although you'll be unconscious so you shouldn't be aware).

ali463

ali463

Jun 10, 2024
Yup, it's 20g - if you're very large you may want to take more.

With regards to the side effects if you survive, it can cause heart attacks, organ failure and brain swelling all with potentially permanent effects.

Because it's a much longer acting barbiturate then it can take days, rather than hours to die (although you'll be unconscious so you shouldn't be aware).
how can i take more than 200 pills? how can i make them taste less horrible? i already had a very hard time taking 30 pills so how can i take more than 200?

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
how can i take more than 200 pills? how can i make them taste less horrible? i already had a very hard time taking 30 pills so how can i take more than 200?
Being honest, it will be very difficult for you. While phenobarbital is an anaesthetic, rather than a poison, I suspect your body may still throw up that many tablets.

I would suggest you take a bit longer to research this method.

I'm sorry if it not as easy as you were initially imagining and I wish you well on whatever decision you reach.

ali463

ali463

Jun 10, 2024
Being honest, it will be very difficult for you. While phenobarbital is an anaesthetic, rather than a poison, I suspect your body may still throw up that many tablets.

I would suggest you take a bit longer to research this method.

I'm sorry if it not as easy as you were initially imagining and I wish you well on whatever decision you reach.
but i read somewhere that the overdose is 6-10g, why are you saying that it is 20g? taking 100 pills will be way easier

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
PENTObarbital is 6-10g ( but recommended 15g). PHENObarbital (which is what you said you have) is more.

ali463

ali463

Jun 10, 2024
PENTObarbital is 6-10g ( but recommended 15g). PHENObarbital (which is what you said you have) is more.
sorry, is there a chance that i will die if i take less than 20g? also is there any way to make it taste less horrible and prevent myself from throwing up?

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I'm afraid I can't answer your question - because I don't know the answer. There are just so many variables it's impossible to say with any certainty what may happen at that dose.

ali463

ali463

Jun 10, 2024
I'm afraid I can't answer your question - because I don't know the answer. There are just so many variables it's impossible to say with any certainty what may happen at that dose.
ok, but what about making them taste less horrible? is there a way? thats the thing im worried about most
https://www.addictionresource.net/lethal-doses/phenobarbital/ this website says that 6-10g is enough, what do you think?

Last edited: