Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well its happen i can no longer look at my self in the mirror. I cant even shave as it means looking at my shitty self. Other day went round the house to find all the mirrors one in the bathroom i ripped off the wall pull half of the sodding tiles of to so need to fix . If you wondering why i hate mirrors so much well when i look at my self is a sad piece of crap who wasted his life away . And is addicted to pain killers and prity much hated by everyone . And i am nobby no mates mind you thats not so bad at least i dont get stabbed in the back by them . All so i see is sum one who should have died a long time ago but to chicken shit to kill my self and do every one a favour . Its my stupid brain keeps telling me they sum thing better just around the corner well that bullshit. As every time i go around that corner they is a big pile of steaming shit ready for me to walk in to . You could say i am bit of a shit magnet as it seems to find me all the time and xmas is making it worse trying to be happy all the time. If father Christmas did exist i most likey smack him over the head and dump him in a ditch sum were nice and remote . And then have venison for dinner ;) :D just wish I could hibernate ans miss the hole lot . Well rant time over LOL tata for now

• Hugs
Reactions: charlottewilts, Moonicide, ninthhokage and 3 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
same here, i hate mirrors because i can't stand looking at my face, all i see is someone who never had a chance and the same person i hated all of my life.

it sucks, when i was younger i had the dream that one day i could see myself in the mirror and see the person i wanted to be, now that's yet another dream that will die with me.

• Hugs
Reactions: charlottewilts and Woodnote
Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
I feel the same, I purposely avoid mirrors... Bathroom, gym whatever it is I don't want to look. If I do I usually feel like shit afterwards.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: charlottewilts
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I feel the same, I purposely avoid mirrors... Bathroom, gym... whatever it is I don't want to look, If I do I usually feel like shit afterwards.
Same here sum days i wish i could just poke my eyes out or just remove them like you do with dentures and if you need to do sum thing important just pop them back HEHE :D