SleepyRobloxGrl

SleepyRobloxGrl

always sleeping
Feb 22, 2023
I hate work so much. I hate being alone with suicidal thoughts, it's scary. All I do for work is make deliveries from 12AM-7:30AM, so I'm alone in a dark car with only my thoughts all fucking night. Even music and podcasts can't drown them out. It makes me panic and I end up having to pull over a lot to calm down. I took my dog with me tonight and it was better but once she goes to sleep in the backseat it's quiet and my thoughts start racing again. Idk what to do I want to quit my job but it pays so well and I can't find another one that pays this much. I'm so fuxbjkinh annoyed :/

• Hugs
Reactions: SexyIncél
DiscT

DiscT

Feb 3, 2023
Me too my friend. I hate suggestions but I will definitely say leave work that you hate. Please I beg. I've seen it caused people to lose their mind or ctb in a pissed off manner. Just being away from the space hopefully your mental improves and you can find better options to live on your terms. Trust, you do not want to be in a career cul-de-sac.

• Hugs
Reactions: SleepyRobloxGrl and newave3
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that working just makes many people want to ctb even more, as such a thing is just being a slave to this society until the person deteriorates from age. Life really is such a terrible concept and it's understandable hating working. There certainly does seem to be no relief from the endless problems and suffering that existing brings.

• Hugs
Reactions: DiscT, SleepyRobloxGrl, newave3 and 1 other person
WaitingToGo

WaitingToGo

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I guess it depends on the job, the company and colleagues. For me it's a distraction from my thoughts. They are still there but they are pushed to the side for a few hours in the day. I like what I do and the pay is good, however when I get home all my bad thoughts and wishes are back.

• Hugs
Reactions: SleepyRobloxGrl and DiscT