suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
All the corporate bullshit, all the nonsense, power hungry idiots trying to get ahead, etc.........................
I have a job that some might envy (in software), but I hate the environment with all my heart. I've already quit a couple of times to try some personal pursuits, but nothing worked and I always come back........
I wish I could be a Uber driver, in a nice place, with nice people, with a small car. Living a simple life. But no, even that is hard. I live in Europe, I don't speak the languages from the developed countries, and the English speaking ones (like Cyprus, UK, etc) drive on the other side of the road. Plus the overwhelming bureaucracy. Plus, Uber requires you to have some sort of Prius (big car, new-ish, etc). I don't have the $ for that. Why is everything so hard??? I'm so freaking tired of everything.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Busdriver, Deleted member 4993, Final Escape and 5 others
J

Jojo81

Student
Aug 8, 2020
I tried to start an online store... But even this is not easy... Be grateful that you have a Great job.. Keep going buddy.

• Hugs
Reactions: suffering
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Life sucks. Many people think that having a "nicer job" should make you instantly happy, while it just pays better and is actually more stressful most of the time. So many people on the planet, and clearly not enough resources to make everyone happy, so struggling for a good life can be really tough.
I can relate, I am incredibly tired of my job (both of them). I am wishing you strength.

• Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver, Deleted member 4993 and suffering
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I think I ruined my life to get out of working. Was it worth it?

Reactions: Busdriver, Deleted member 4993 and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
All the corporate bullshit, all the nonsense, power hungry idiots trying to get ahead, etc.........................
I have a job that some might envy (in software), but I hate the environment with all my heart. I've already quit a couple of times to try some personal pursuits, but nothing worked and I always come back........
I wish I could be a Uber driver, in a nice place, with nice people, with a small car. Living a simple life. But no, even that is hard. I live in Europe, I don't speak the languages from the developed countries, and the English speaking ones (like Cyprus, UK, etc) drive on the other side of the road. Plus the overwhelming bureaucracy. Plus, Uber requires you to have some sort of Prius (big car, new-ish, etc). I don't have the $ for that. Why is everything so hard??? I'm so freaking tired of everything.
The joys of living under tyranny :(

Reactions: Deleted member 4993