FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how pretty much everywhere there is so much toxic positivity towards existence, it's very delusional and just invalidates the fact that existence causes nothing but suffering, I find it very harmful when people act like existence something positive when it could never be.
That toxic positivity especially disgusts me when it's used by anti-suicide people who try and force their insensitive and absurd delusions onto those who wish to be gone. Existence itself will always be the true problem and that is undeniable, it's such a horrific tragedy how life even exists at all instead of there being peaceful, perfect non-existence for all eternity.

All that existence is, is just an meaningless cycle of endless suffering that so tragically continues to repeat when new life is so cruelly forced here, it disturbs me how humans procreate into this hellish reality and act like having the ability to suffer endlessly is something positive when in reality it'll always be futile and undesirable.

I'm always repulsed by humans and their delusional and insensitive toxic positivity which is just an insult to how much harm existence causes, all that existence ever does is create problems there was never a need for, I see existence as something best avoided no matter what.
Nobody should ever have to struggle to cease existing on their own terms and it's just so hellish and evil how they do, all that would be positive is allowing people the option of Nembutal where they can choose to just cease existing in peace.

But of course that would be far too good to be true in this pro-suffering world where this cruel and futile existence is insanely worshipped so much by delusional humans who lack any awareness.
Nobody can really say existence is positive as there is undeniably no limit as to how much one can be tormented, it's disturbing how one is capable of suffering so much, I'd certainly always see it as better to die, only death can bring peace and only non-existence comforts me.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Ligottian, Immensevoid and 3 others
Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I don't think that people who enjoy life are preaching toxic positivity though - they're generally just getting on with their life, with a mindset that works for them. Usually quietly (ok, these days probably documenting highlights on TikTok or Insta but I don't need to look at it).

The toxic positivity comes in where they try to force their mindset on others where it is uninvited or unwelcome.

If we want our rights to choose death over life, our rights to feel our feels and think our thoughts, to be respected we need to respect others rights to opposing views. We want to have a voice and not have that invalidated so stifling another's voice can lean us towards the hypocrisy we hate in "pro-lifers".

Though to be fair I'm not going on some "live, laugh, love" type forum telling them life is suffering and their views are stupid or invalid or countering their live for the moment rhetoric with "but it can always get worse", and describing all the ways in my experience that it can get worse. Though my black humour thinks that might be amusing in an ironic way. So they should stick to the spaces that fit them and leave us alone.

I'm pro choice, if they choose life - yay for them. Just wish they would respect the right to opposing views too. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: thewalkingdread and february in alaska