CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Every waking minute is just another moment of agony. Why do I continue to subject myself to this day in and day out? I can't even seem to make up my mind, I constantly flip flop and can't make any concrete decisions. I'm not even certain what lies ahead of me anymore, but I am of confident that whatever it is won't be good. Even if I somehow improve my current subhuman state, what about the future? It's just an endless series of challenges that I cannot compete in relative to others.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi, Sannti, Marine and 4 others
P

pinkribbonscars

She’s lost control
Oct 7, 2021
I cannot envision a future for myself, but something tells me it won't be a good one

I'm sorry you're going through this as well.

Last edited:
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I cannot envision a future for myself, but something tells me it won't be a good one

I'm sorry you're going through this as well.
It's alright. I've grown more accustomed to it now I suppose. Still, I hope that there's some reprieve from this situation for you, I, and everyone else here, whether it be CTB, life improving, or whatever else.

• Hugs
Reactions: pinkribbonscars
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it really can be so dreadful having to endure an existence you hate, I only dread what lies ahead personally, to me existing could only ever lead to suffering. But anyway best wishes.