wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
i hate this world. it's unreasonably cruel in every way possible, i don't understand how anyone could ever be happy in it let alone truly want to live in it. really, i think the people that are so obsessed with this world and act all happy and shiny are the ones with a screw loose. i don't care if you're delusional enough to think that this pitiful excuse of a world is a good place, but why do others have to play along too? why do i have to be forced to live too? it's just not fair. it's not fair at all. i wish this world could disappear. the world existing is the greatest sin of all and the people who love it are all unforgivable. advocating against suicide is just a pretty way of being pro-suffering.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Painfu.Ll.suffering, Prime0 and 15 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I've often wondered if we suicidal folks are actually the sane ones in this dreadful clown world.
I view human existence as cruel and unforgiving .
I want no part in it whatsoever.

• Love
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70, SpiritualDeath, princejohnny and 7 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
The only people that are happy in life are pieces of shit. Because to get ahead on this planet, you have to lie, cheat and steal.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Lifeis_Jouissance70, Vesiira and 2 others
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
i hate this world. it's unreasonably cruel in every way possible, i don't understand how anyone could ever be happy in it let alone truly want to live in it. really, i think the people that are so obsessed with this world and act all happy and shiny are the ones with a screw loose. i don't care if you're delusional enough to think that this pitiful excuse of a world is a good place, but why do others have to play along too? why do i have to be forced to live too? it's just not fair. it's not fair at all. i wish this world could disappear. the world existing is the greatest sin of all and the people who love it are all unforgivable. advocating against suicide is just a pretty way of being pro-suffering.
i agree so much. all this world gives is pain and heartache. i have been hurt by others so much, it feels like my existence is meaningless. why should i have to try and get better when it hasn't for years? this planet fucking sucks anyway. everyone is so selfish and greedy (aside from y'all). you can only get somewhere in life if you're successful and have the money. they don't understand that all we know is pain and we don't want to feel it anymore. how could they, when their lives are so "perfect?" when their world they're living in is so "good" and "beautiful?"

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Lifeis_Jouissance70, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
Lifeis_Jouissance70

Lifeis_Jouissance70

Come, sweet death
Oct 25, 2023
This is too real and what I feel all the time, how suffering, sorrow, saddness, pain, fear, anxiety, panic, ect, it is all endless and theres so many ways for all of it to happen. Waking life feels like a real nightmare. Life can be so unfair in such a cruel way.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world truly is a hellish and repulsive place and I find it so horrible how people are expected to continue suffering no matter what despite the fact that they were forced to exist in the first place.

It disgusts me how life worshipping people try and push their delusions onto other people, I wish they'd realise that unlike them many people have awareness, they are aware that existence is nothing more than a horrific mistake that causes so much suffering as a result.
Existence itself truly is the ultimate problem, existence is so harmful and is better off erased, I find it such a terrible tragedy how life even exists at all.

Reactions: sserafim