lovemelovemenot

lovemelovemenot

what's the use...?
Jun 22, 2019
Humans and society more specifically. I hate the generalized selfish materialistic view most people have. I hate that people think we're more important than we really are. I hate normalization of judgement over trivial things. I hate that the majority of us are simply destined to be job-slaves. Paying bills and pinching pennies until we die.

Yeah, maybe my view is jaded because of all the bad cards I've been dealt throughout life, but it doesn't change the reality of the ugly world we live in. And most of all, I hate myself for not being able to fit in. For not finding my place or my people. For not being able to "suck it up" and "get over it". I hate that I'm so damn alone.

...I don't know I'm just rambling at this point. I can't wait to ctb. I've never been so sure about a decision. Last night I ordered my SN and meto. I have about 5 more months until the date I picked and I really wanted to wait it out, but I don't know if I can. I wasn't meant for this place.

• Hugs
Reactions: forever21, 999888 and Worthless_nobody
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
I understand, OP.
My soul is freaking aching and I cannot stand materialism, isolation, and general apathy of the society anymore.
I wasn't meant to be here and I'm way too fragile for this corrupted broken system.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody and lovemelovemenot