ImLosingMyGrip

ImLosingMyGrip

You may call me Cam, if you do so respectfully
Sep 16, 2021
Im so sick of society. Humans are so disgustingly cruel to each other. We have these expansive minds but more than half of people seem incapable of critical thought! And then the ones who do are subject to the stupidity of all other people. We are only really good to each other for the benefit of ourselves or our personal little bubble, we cant even figure out how to work as a species. We have billions or religious people, which im sorry im not sorry i think of basically as low as child predators. I dont care what religion or what god. If you hold the world back because you are scared about the endings of others lives, you keep humanity from all the potential experiences and growth and wonder we could reach if we used rationale and not faith or fear. Its utterly shameful....

And money. Were just little pockets to be emptied and filled to pay this world over and over, ads blasted into our brains to force us to crave, and its evil. Its so beyond evil.
People who are unique or very rare are treated as others and unwanted rather than actually heard because thats too much effort, its so much easier to slap another simple little title or idea on ot rather than expend the energy to actually learn.

My neighbor implied i should "see my doctor more if im so upset with life". Gee. Its like you think i get to CHOOSE. I get what scraps im given. I get taken advantage of constantly because humanity has beaten me to a pulp for 30 year....and all i want is peace.

If a life is filled with horror and pain, you shouldnt make someone feel like thier end of life should be scary. It should be a gift. Like hey, thanks for coming, sorry we pummelled your soul into chunks, abused you, told you we would help you just to have no value to any of those words....no words have any value anymore.

So i hang on....cuz i deserve to die in peace and in one year i should be eligible for euthanasia. But yknow, i genuinely dont think i can last that long and the thought of just partial suspensioning myself or getting a hotel room and doing my CO room is just not a joke anymore.

Im cannot go on living in a world where even just trying to exist inside a physical form that feels gross and excruciating, filled with anger and rage at a world so thoughtless and cruel to some, and then kind to others....all based on the most awful traits.

As it is, im a standing strong fan of Team Covid. Covid has killed a few million HUMANS. No animals. No plants. No cows or corals. No bats. No pigs.
Humans have killed and hurt so many other humans for such stupid, nonsensical, not even tangibly, provable ways. Weve exterminated countless species.
I know who is the real hero.
Because a flash moment of someone being momentarily nice can never ever replace endless times of trying just to express myself to dumbfounded eyes and ears, the horros i have seen, the brilliant potential of humans experiencing all non harmful things they want, unbound by nonsense about the next life. Were here...all on a rock...alone.

• Love
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, _Minsk, Wrennie and 5 others
Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
can u just ignore society. they dont belong to you.

miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
If you have to go to work or interact on any level with humanity, that's not possible. I know exactly what OP is talking about. Humans are disgusting creatures for the most part. I cant close my eyes to the injustice happening around me on a daily basis.

Reactions: flowerpetalashtray, markimobzzdeasui, vinie and 6 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Injustice is terrible.
If you have to go to work or interact on any level with humanity, that's not possible. I know exactly what OP is talking about. Humans are disgusting creatures for the most part. I cant close my eyes to the injustice happening around me on a daily basis.
Injustice is truly terrible.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ImLosingMyGrip and miserableforever
ImLosingMyGrip

ImLosingMyGrip

You may call me Cam, if you do so respectfully
Sep 16, 2021
Wow. No. I cant because they force me to exist in it constantly. I didnt say they belong to me. I think the way they treat this world and each other is vile. If you come to dump on me, im suffering enough. SCRAM. TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME. Im not going to be goaded, you dont like it, go post your own outlook.
Thanks....
It takes so little to go a long way, but we just....dont. If we all sacrificed 1% of what we can afford to spare to help someone else, i bet thatd lube the gears of the world in unbeievable ways. My 1% is that homeless guy asking for a smoke, the old lady who wants to sit down on transit, these cost an individual so little if they could count on it being paid just a little forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: miserableforever
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see it as a curse to be born in the first place. We were all perfectly fine not existing until we were forced to exist and had no choice in enduring the horrors of this life. People can be very cruel, people would do anything just to make themselves feel better. Everything that humans do is just to benefit themselves in some way. Death is freedom from everything, as when we are dead, we can no longer suffer.

Reactions: canna2
C

canna2

Student
Nov 20, 2021
The only problem and evil we got in society is parents, because they are breeding generations and generations of suffering - and they are not stopping ...

All we can do to stop this evil is show these stupid m f**ers that life is not acceptable.

Unfortunatley , stupid people are a far bigger group of people and they will continue this crazy f*ck fest