sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I hate this planet. I've never felt like I belonged or was meant to be on it. Whenever I look up at the night sky, I feel a sense of nostalgia and wonder why I had to be born here out of all of the possible planets and galaxies in the universe. I wish I could go somewhere far far away, away from this world.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, reclaimedbynature, Sannti and 9 others
Suwa

Suwa

May 7, 2023
I get what you mean. It certainly isn't for everyone. Unfortunately, there's not much that can be done; which is why many people are chronically online, like me. Though eventually we're all going to have to go out and find a job if we wanna keep living, for whatever reason.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, sserafim and girlsboysthems
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I get what you mean. It certainly isn't for everyone. Unfortunately, there's not much that can be done; which is why many people are chronically online, like me. Though eventually we're all going to have to go out and find a job if we wanna keep living, for whatever reason.
I don't want to keep living but it's hard to die. I hate that it's even hard to exit this world, when none of us even consented to being in it in the first place. So far I've never attempted bc of the risk of failure as well as my fear of failure. I wish that I could have a guaranteed way out of existence.

Every day is a chore for me, and this is certainly the wrong planet for me to have been born on. It's just not a good fit. I've always felt like an alien due to neurodivergence and never even like a real human being, and I can't even adult. Everything is so overwhelming to me and I hate the fact that I had to be brought into existence. Ugh I wish I could die in my sleep to escape this world and I wish my body would just give out so I could finally leave this earth and sleep forever.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, MyChoiceAlone, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I fucking hate this existence humanity has allowed itself to be in. Where a piece of paper has more worth than human life. Where we destroy the only things that would give some beauty to the world for more pieces of paper. Instead we look at fucking ugly forest of cement where people are packed like mechandise uncaring of one another. Born for what, to be told you can be whatever you want as long as it's what this world requires. To sell your life for 80% of the time you have on this shitty earth and to be left a tired old husk at the end of the day. That's the grandiose life we get. There nothing else to it. It's a big scam.

• Hugs
Reactions: floralheaddress, hmskms, sserafim and 1 other person
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Same. I never felt like I belonged here. It feels like all the forces of this world conspire against me. And have done so since the day I was born. From my abusive mother to... quite frankly... situations that just work against me. For every blessing in my life, there are 20 curses on it. It's like some cosmic asshole is lurking over my existence, playing with me. Toying with me. I feel like, when I ctb, I'll be taking back all the power that entity has over me. I can't wait to leave this putrid planet. Humans are evil and they've made this life hell.

Reactions: sserafim
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
though i've lived a generally happy life, i never truly felt like i belonged. but what makes you think your friends and family don't feel the same way? it's a rather taboo subject this insecurity. we're all human. i'm sure they have thoughts like these as well. i don't know really. i can really only speak for myself as so should you. not trying to give hope or anything, just don't want you to be hard on yourself.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I fucking hate this existence humanity has allowed itself to be in. Where a piece of paper has more worth than human life. Where we destroy the only things that would give some beauty to the world for more pieces of paper. Instead we look at fucking ugly forest of cement where people are packed like mechandise uncaring of one another. Born for what, to be told you can be whatever you want as long as it's what this world requires. To sell your life for 80% of the time you have on this shitty earth and to be left a tired old husk at the end of the day. That's the grandiose life we get. There nothing else to it. It's a big scam.
Literally! Life on this earth is literally a scam. I hate how everything on this planet is about and costs money. I hate the fact that we're expected to work for and earn our livings and have to pay bills and rent and taxes and mortgage. All of these things make me sick and actively suicidal. I hate the fact that I never chose to be here yet it costs money to exist on this planet. It's just so absurd and I hate the pipeline humanity has for itself and life on this planet: get born, school, work, get old, die. I hate the fact that after college we're expected to work for 50 years until we die. I hate that we're expected to become wageslaves to capitalism and buy into this capitalist pyramid scheme and society. I hate that our survival depends on it. Personally I'm planning to ctb before 25 to never have to do this or engage in this soul-sucking stuff
Same. I never felt like I belonged here. It feels like all the forces of this world conspire against me. And have done so since the day I was born. From my abusive mother to... quite frankly... situations that just work against me. For every blessing in my life, there are 20 curses on it. It's like some cosmic asshole is lurking over my existence, playing with me. Toying with me. I feel like, when I ctb, I'll be taking back all the power that entity has over me. I can't wait to leave this putrid planet. Humans are evil and they've made this life hell.
Literally! It's like the universe hates me. I was unfortunate enough to be born with Asperger's/autism on top of ADHD, and from those two conditions social anxiety developed. Asperger's/autism is a curse and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I agree, life on this planet is literally hell
though i've lived a generally happy life, i never truly felt like i belonged. but what makes you think your friends and family don't feel the same way? it's a rather taboo subject this insecurity. we're all human. i'm sure they have thoughts like these as well. i don't know really. i can really only speak for myself as so should you. not trying to give hope or anything, just don't want you to be hard on yourself.
I think most of my friends are probably neurodivergent as well but I don't even feel like a human being due to Asperger's/autism. I honestly feel like an alien and I feel like I'm just masquerading and pretending to be human. It's not insecurity but rather a feeling of just not being on the right planet. I've always felt like humans were a foreign species to me and I've never related to people. I'm probably the problem here, and it's just annoying that I had to be born on this planet where I don't belong when I could've never existed or rather been born on a planet better suited for people like me (I believe in aliens/extraterrestrial life). This planet was literally not meant or built for me and I was not meant or built for it either. Like I said, it's a bad fit.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante and MyChoiceAlone
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
I hate this planet. I've never felt like I belonged or was meant to be on it. Whenever I look up at the night sky, I feel a sense of nostalgia and wonder why I had to be born here out of all of the possible planets and galaxies in the universe. I wish I could go somewhere far far away, away from this world.
I understand your point. I feel the same as you. I also wish I never had been born at all.

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
oftentimes this is a result of early experience... so good for people who know this feeling of belonging or home.

what do you want to find at the other place? How do you imagine it? :)

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
oftentimes this is a result of early experience... so good for people who know this feeling of belonging or home.

what do you want to find at the other place? How do you imagine it? :)
A planet better suited for neurodivergent people, I hate having to live in this neurotypical world

Reactions: Rocinante, ijustwishtodie and Immensevoid
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also hate it of course, I don't believe this world could ever be a desirable place to exist in and I also feel trapped here because of the difficulty of suicide, it's just inhumane how we cannot easily free ourselves from this existence in peace.

Reactions: AncientSorrow and sserafim