S

ShadowImage

Sep 13, 2020
Can't even fucking sleep without being woken up by some ridiculous noisy bullshit. Everything's just an endless cacophony, an endless assault on the senses. I despise it so fucking much. As if there aren't enough problems in life without having to deal with this needless bullshit.

If it's any small consolation, at least I plan to CTB soon in the wilderness, where I can (hopefully) have a bit of fucking peace and quiet before I die.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Green Destiny, TheLostCause, Meditation guide and 16 others
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
While I don't know exactly what you're going through, I feel you. The outside world does feel like an endless symphony of chaos. It's so overwhelming.

:hug:

Reactions: sadworld
N

Nyxtus

Nov 14, 2020
Yep! It seems like noise can set you off or trigger you but it's fucking everywhere, especially when you have roommates who don't care. I plan to CTB in the wilderness just like you, I think that's a fantastic way to go and you're on the right path there. Reunite with nature in your last moments you know?

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, NodusTollens and sadworld
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
i HATE all these sounds too. this fucking constant bustle, routine; these people are playing mindless survival...
omg, when will i decide to free myself?!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, NodusTollens, sadworld and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, this world is too noisy, especially in cities.
I wasn't able to sleep properly in ages because of it (and my constant suicidal thoughts) but the sleeping pills solved that problem at least; I sleep like a Snorlax.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, NodusTollens and sadworld
N

Nyxtus

Nov 14, 2020
Yes, this world is too noisy, especially in cities.
I wasn't able to sleep properly in ages because of it (and my constant suicidal thoughts) but the sleeping pills solved that problem at least; I sleep like a Snorlax.
Do you mind sharing what pills you take? I've tried melatonin, nyquil PM and such but I'm suspecting you take something that actually works. Is it otc?

Reactions: NodusTollens and sadworld
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Do you mind sharing what pills you take? I've tried melatonin, nyquil PM and such but I'm suspecting you take something that actually works. Is it otc?

I'm currently taking 4mg of lorazepam every night and it's really working! (I've been told I snore like a bear, though lol)

Reactions: NodusTollens, sadworld and Nyxtus
N

Nyxtus

Nov 14, 2020
Awesome, thanks a ton! I'm glad to hear you're sleeping. It can be a struggle at times for a lot of us.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, sadworld and WornOutLife
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
This world is so noisy and annoying. I feel you. Sending hugs to you OP :hug: :hug: :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, NodusTollens, Nyxtus and 1 other person
M

Matthias_k

Apr 18, 2020
I used to have the same problem. Then one day I heard about wax earplugs, it was a real game changer. Once you get used to it, it's very cosy, like a bubble of silence.

• Love
Reactions: r0_, _Minsk and NodusTollens
builtwrong

builtwrong

permanent solution to a permanent problem
Aug 24, 2020
Back when I lived in a big city I would always spend too much time awake at night. Everything just felt so calm, as opposed to the gross, frenetic feeling of the day (lived right next to a big road so I had a lot of honking to deal with)