A

Ailashan

Extase dreams!
Oct 8, 2023
Hi guys,

Sometimes i can't help but feel depressed about my life down there, and not just because of the traumas i have been through. As some of you may know i like to imaginate myself as someone else, named Extase in another universe where i can truly be happy and this is what i do most of my free time. I can't help but kind of feel nostalgic about this alternate world where i wish i was born as Extase, a world where i would just play with the stars and enjoy my time with my friends. I found the space so beautiful, i just want to be up there forever and not worry about anything else. But im trapped here on earth and i know i can't be Extase, nor can i change of universe to live in. This but mostly how cruel people have been to me are the reasons why i've wanted to ctb for almost two years now. At first i thought it was just something temporary, due to a very dark part of my life i have been going through but now i can clearly feel that i just can't live in this world, ive been hurt too much and i am nostalgic of something that only exists in my mind. I wish i could die so i wouldn't have to feel bad about my life, so i wouldnt have to fantasize about a better place for me to live as Extase even though i know it is impossible. But i will have to wait a bit before i can be at peace, dying without suffering too much is not something easy to do. Guess that i'll keep coping with my own world until the day i can be up here with the stars :')

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrop9 and leavingsoon99
C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
Well my fantasies are a lot more "down to earth" I guess still wild though

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Hi guys,

Sometimes i can't help but feel depressed about my life down there, and not just because of the traumas i have been through. As some of you may know i like to imaginate myself as someone else, named Extase in another universe where i can truly be happy and this is what i do most of my free time. I can't help but kind of feel nostalgic about this alternate world where i wish i was born as Extase, a world where i would just play with the stars and enjoy my time with my friends. I found the space so beautiful, i just want to be up there forever and not worry about anything else. But im trapped here on earth and i know i can't be Extase, nor can i change of universe to live in. This but mostly how cruel people have been to me are the reasons why i've wanted to ctb for almost two years now. At first i thought it was just something temporary, due to a very dark part of my life i have been going through but now i can clearly feel that i just can't live in this world, ive been hurt too much and i am nostalgic of something that only exists in my mind. I wish i could die so i wouldn't have to feel bad about my life, so i wouldnt have to fantasize about a better place for me to live as Extase even though i know it is impossible. But i will have to wait a bit before i can be at peace, dying without suffering too much is not something easy to do. Guess that i'll keep coping with my own world until the day i can be up here with the stars :')
I have a lot in common with this. I used to imagine a world where I was the best version of myself. I eventually, recently, abandoned that fantasy. I realize that I will never be that on this plane of existence. I have to leave. So, I sympathize with you so much. I wish you peace and clarity on what you need to do.