venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Fuck this shithole and everything related to it!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hibikikyuxx, Unknown21, pthnrdnojvsc and 12 others
Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
Fuck this shithole and everything related to it!
I'm sorry that you're feeling this way Ven.
You're dealing with a lot right now, and it's not fair.
Even if you hate sleeping right now, I hope you can eventually get some rest so you can relax your mind.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and venin.n
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I'm sorry that you're feeling this way Ven.
You're dealing with a lot right now, and it's not fair.
Even if you hate sleeping right now, I hope you can eventually get some rest so you can relax your mind.
❤️🫂🙏🏼

• Hugs
Reactions: Weltall
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I feel the same way. It makes me mad that we have to eat and drink too stay alive.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Praestat_Mori and venin.n
RandomMacBeth

RandomMacBeth

Nada mais importa!
Nov 8, 2023
it's a shame you've come to this situation, try to find something you enjoy doing to distract yourself until you find your peace. I'm in a similar situation, the things I used to enjoy doing no longer give me pleasure and I have nothing else to do in this life.

• Hugs
Reactions: venin.n and Praestat_Mori
suicidalenby

suicidalenby

waiting for the bus
Feb 25, 2023
i feel this so much
having adhd i often don't realize something my body needs until its an emergency and i often catch myself saying "existence is pain"
i also find myself saying that when im overstimulated. it rly is just an uphill battle

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey, venin.n and Praestat_Mori
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
Everything else can go but if I had the option to sleep forever I would.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: venin.n and Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
And survival instinct as well as self-preservation instinct cause us to be trapped in this loop only for us to suffer even more without any end in sight. Fuck everything!!!!!!!!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Some place nice, venin.n, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Left

Left

4 Dead 3 please release.
Oct 13, 2023
I hate eating now; it causes me physical pain. My body is rebelling.

• Hugs
Reactions: venin.n, idk3, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
And survival instinct as well as self-preservation instinct cause us to be trapped in this loop only for us to suffer even more without any end in sight. Fuck everything!!!!!!!!!
Oh yes brother❤️💀🤘🏼

• Love
Reactions: アホペンギン
tiredcat

tiredcat

tired
Nov 6, 2023
i see your threads a lot and i am genuinely disheartened that you feel the way you do. i wish you and all of us didnt have to feel like life is so unbearable to the point where the simple act of breathing can feel almost nauseating.

all i can do is let you know you are not alone with this feeling and sympathy since i know the feeling as well.

sending love <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weltall and アホペンギン
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
it's a shame you've come to this situation, try to find something you enjoy doing to distract yourself until you find your peace. I'm in a similar situation, the things I used to enjoy doing no longer give me pleasure and I have nothing else to do in this life.
Sorry to hear you're in the same crap…

Peace and love 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: RandomMacBeth
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Need to work for every single meal, then go buy it, carry it back home, cook it, deal with the trash afterwards, then also need to make sure to shit it back out..... just to keep doing this all over again multiple times per day, for fucking DECADES....... then after all this hassle, just to die in the end......... it truly does not get anymore pointless than this...... very very speechless.

Its like, if you don't eat, you will die. But even if you ate for 100 years straight, you will still die in the end regardless. Life is such a pointless torture

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
i feel this so much
having adhd i often don't realize something my body needs until its an emergency and i often catch myself saying "existence is pain"
i also find myself saying that when im overstimulated. it rly is just an uphill battle
Sysyphus 🥾 sadly

Much love brother❤️
Everything else can go but if I had the option to sleep forever I would.
That's the dream ❤️

• Love
Reactions: suicidalenby and NocturnILL
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Yes… very true
Literally!😉
How sad it is for some of us to dream of that. You know? The Cruelty of life never stops stupefying me 💀

If God had a name his name would be Cruelty

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: NocturnILL
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
Yes… very true

How sad it is for some of us to dream of that. You know? The Cruelty of life never stops stupefying me 💀

If God had a name his name wad Cruelty
It is…terrible tbh. Honestly why I preferred to just dream all day and night. That cycle will continue to the end of days if days have an end.

Last name something fancy like Deville definitely

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and venin.n
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To have the ability to exist truly is such a torturous burden and I understand that it's dreadful feeling so trapped in an existence you hate. In my case I certainly only wish for the eternity of death, it's comforting to think of being eternally unaware in an dreamless sleep. All that existence does is create problems that were all unnecessary and just leads to suffering.

Reactions: sserafim