ThatFlyGuy

ThatFlyGuy

this sucks
Feb 20, 2023
I always am so happy for a week but then immediately become so depressed right after. Every time I'll be so hopefully for my future only to have it beaten down and realize how much of a miserable piece of shit I really am.

I hate being tempted with happiness only to realize it was all a lie.

I wish I had anyone in my real life I could talk to about anything real, but I'm such a boring fuck all I can be is a punching bag.

I can't wait for this to all be over

• Hugs
Reactions: Dolphin55, Soulless Angel and goodbye_._
twinklywater

twinklywater

You’re the sunlight that reflects off the waves.
Mar 26, 2023
I always am so happy for a week but then immediately become so depressed right after. Every time I'll be so hopefully for my future only to have it beaten down and realize how much of a miserable piece of shit I really am.

I wish I had anyone in my real life I could talk to about anything real, but I'm such a boring fuck all I can be is a punching bag.

Do you feel as if the depressed state feels more natural to you than the happy state? Because one can argue that the period of depression is the lie - not the happiness. Both can be called false.

ThatFlyGuy

ThatFlyGuy

this sucks
Feb 20, 2023
Do you feel as if the depressed state feels more natural to you than the happy state? Because one can argue that the period of depression is the lie - not the happiness. Both can be called false.
Honestly it feels more natural to be depressed and alone. Staying happy and extroverted feels like it slowly kills me.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that it's true that anything that is seen as positive just exists in this world to be taken away and inevitably lead to more suffering. Life really is so incredibly cruel like that and it must be so tiring what you have to go through.

dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023

I feel that on a next level, the never ending disappointment after disappointment.

I hope you find what you're looking for, whatever you decide <3

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I think during our happier moments a lot is ingrained from society and how it thinks we should, and we get caught up in the ride, but reality brings us back down slamming hard, with no forgiveness.
Life is full of ups and downs regardless, but for some those downs seem more natural, more consistent then the up,s there is nothing wrong with that, as there will be others the other way to balance it out