hereticgirl

hereticgirl

Nov 26, 2023
I just can't stop worrying about the same things over and over. The more I try not to think about it the more I focus on it, and the more I cry. I don't feel like I should be able to keep crying. This is no life. I can't do it. I can't go on like this. Just minutes ago I felt fine. But now I feel like it'll never be OK. Like it's all just hitting me again. Someone or something stop this feeling.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tiger b, aSilentVoice, pole and 3 others
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I relate to this feeling alot. I used to stare at the ceiling trying to fall asleep only to be smacked by everything bad I can think about. I used to cry every night. Though I've reached a point where I've stopped crying and just started accepting. This is just how it's it's not sad it's just how things are.

That's how I've come to think and I don't really cry anymore.

I doubt I made you feel better but know that your not alone in feeling that way. Everything seems fine until your alone faced by yourself.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, aSilentVoice and hereticgirl
hereticgirl

hereticgirl

Nov 26, 2023
I relate to this feeling alot. I used to stare at the ceiling trying to fall asleep only to be smacked by everything bad I can think about. I used to cry every night. Though I've reached a point where I've stopped crying and just started accepting. This is just how it's it's not sad it's just how things are.

That's how I've come to think and I don't really cry anymore.

I doubt I made you feel better but know that your not alone in feeling that way. Everything seems fine until your alone faced by yourself.
Thank you, mimif! Just getting a reply back made ma feel a little better. Like anyone can relate to the constantly recurring, overly dramatic reaction to life itself. Thanks for commenting, and I'm very sorry you've ever had to cry that much, let alone to a point where you just don't. I feel for you, and thanks again!

• Hugs
Reactions: MiMif, tiger b and aSilentVoice