L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
I hate this world . The pointlessness. The people. Dumbass people who are sheep . The unfairness. The inequality. The hypocrisy. I wish there's an asteroid that hits and wipes out this stupid fucking earth and dumbass mankind.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: redeyepiranha, floralheaddress, february in alaska and 9 others
loser098

loser098

Nov 16, 2023
I find solace in knowing that our kind won't exist forever. Our mark is largely contained to the boundaries of this shithole.

• Love
Reactions: february in alaska, Cloud Busting, suicidegirl71 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do as well, I find it such a horrific tragedy how life even exists at all. All that life is, is a virus that just causes so much harm and suffering, I would see it as better that it's eternally erased and forgotten about.

Reactions: suicidegirl71, Finalnight, Life'sA6itch and 2 others
L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
I do as well, I find it such a horrific tragedy how life even exists at all. All that life is, is a virus that just causes so much harm and suffering, I would see it as better that it's eternally erased and forgotten about.
Mankind is evil, self destructive and grotesque. We never learn. Not from WW2 . Keep on repeating the same mistakes. Look us now . Still killing each other . Still exploiting each other . Intolerance. Greed. Still showing off. The hypocrisy . We are headed towards extinction and it can't come soon enough.

Reactions: suicidegirl71
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023

I've shared this before. I'm unsure if you'll find this helpful, but the video certainly doesn't disagree with you on the hopelessness, pointlessness, and absurdity of this world.

Reactions: livinginhellnation
L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023

I've shared this before. I'm unsure if you'll find this helpful, but the video certainly doesn't disagree with you on the hopelessness, pointlessness, and absurdity of this world.

Yes I've seen this video many times . Thank you

• Love
Reactions: suicidegirl71 and Cloud Busting
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
Yes I've seen this video many times . Thank you
I watched it every day for a month after my attempt and still watch it multiple times a week lmfao

This doesn't always work, because when my Anhedonia is bad there is no pleasure to be found so I can't escape my pain because the world cannot distract me. I seem to oscillate between loving the absurdity of this world and hating it. It seems to hinge on whether or not I can enjoy life or not.

Still think this is the most rational argument against suicide (though I do support the right to die) I've ever heard. If only suicide prevention advocates made arguments like these rather than the bs cliches the video mentions in the beginning… just imagine.

Reactions: livinginhellnation
L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
I watched it every day for a month after my attempt and still watch it multiple times a week lmfao

This doesn't always work, because when my Anhedonia is bad there is no pleasure to be found so I can't escape my pain because the world cannot distract me. I seem to oscillate between loving the absurdity of this world and hating it. It seems to hinge on whether or not I can enjoy life or not.

Still think this is the most rational argument against suicide (though I do support the right to die) I've ever heard. If only suicide prevention advocates made arguments like these rather than the bs cliches the video mentions in the beginning… just imagine.
I'm rolling that boulder up the hill with a big smile every day. At least when I do die I can look forward to it unlike some people who have had such a good life they can't bear to die .

• Love
Reactions: suicidegirl71 and Cloud Busting
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
I'm rolling that boulder up the hill with a big smile every day. At least when I do die I can look forward to it unlike some people who have had such a good life they can't bear to die .
Conquering pain, suffering, and pointlessness makes life more precious when good does happen.

I live purely out of spite. I don't want to die a tragedy.

It's such a shame that people find this PoV depressing. To me it's so freeing!

I love your thoughts here. I never thought of it like that! Living till global extinction wipes us all out instead of dying on my own terms will make my life more beautiful and death even more rewarding I think.

Gratification delay!

Last edited:
DiabolicDiabetic

DiabolicDiabetic

Nov 19, 2023
I find solace in knowing that our kind won't exist forever. Our mark is largely contained to the boundaries of this shithole.
I think about this a lot too. Sure we'll leave some debris on the moon and on a few of our neighbors, but the vastness of interstellar space all but guarantees that we won't fuck up any other solar system too much.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Cloud Busting